"FORGOTTEN" Part 18

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Kyoujuro..",she said in a weak voice. "Shhh! She's waking up, be quiet!"
"mmm..who are you people..?", she said while she's trying to sit up."

"Hey..are you alright now?", the butterfly pillar said. "Y-yeah..I guess so.",(Y/N) said while she's trying to clear her blurry vision.

After some minute, she was now able to see her surroundings more clearly."Do you know..a man named Kyoujuro..?", she asked to the three boys staring at her.

"Ahh..you mean Rengoku-san..? He just left a little while ago.",Tanjiro said. "H-huh.. I need to go now..thanks for helping me..", she said as she tries to get up from her bed but she was stop by the butterfly pillar.

"You shouldn't move..even when you don't have injuries, your body was still weak because of being not able to move and eat for 5 days.",the butterfly pillar said worriedly.

"Wait here and I'm going to bring you some food", 'We're going too!', the three boys sync as they leave with the butterfly pillar.

"Haa...Kyoujuro..where are you..",
(Y/N) said while thinking about the flame pillar.

'Hey (Y/N)..please wake up.. I miss you so much.'

'Morning (Y/N), I just have my lunch! Guess what? It's our favorite food! The Yumen noodles.. I hope I can eat that with you again..'

'(Y/N).. I will just be away for a while..I'll comeback soon.. I love you..'

When she remembered the last sentence, she became as red as a tomato.

'haaa.. I just miss him..so much.. I can hear him, every single day, talking to me non-stop, about on what's happening to him before he visits me while I'm still sleeping.. I can't just woke up more early..',while talking to herself she suddenly felt a pain on her head.

"Agghh..what the-", after that, she automatically remembered all the things that happened before she was brought in the place that she was in.

' GRRR!'

' Ahhh! N-no.. Please..don't kill me!'

' (Y/N)!..wake up!please comeback to me!'

"I-I.. I'm a monster..why did I do that to those people, especially to Kyoujuro.. All of these happened because of me! It's all my fault!,she then tries to find her things and she put her own clothes back.

Before leaving, (Y/N) decided to write a letter for Kyoujuro.

'To Rengoku Kyoujuro,

I am sorry for everything..and thank you for being kind to me..I tried to hurt you.. I am a monster.. I don't deserve you..your cheerful smile..your kindness.. Everything about you..!

I was so lonely when my father died..I started avoiding people..because I will just remember the terrible things that happened to my life..but you.. You're different..even when I'm trying everything.. just to push you away..you will just show your cheerful smile to me and tell me that everything will just be alright..

Thank you for being a part of my life..thank you for making my world even more brighter..please just forget me and don't look for me anymore.. thank you and.. I LOVE YOU.'

After reading the letter, Rengoku just smiled sadly as tears started to fall down to his cheeks.

He was so heartbroken, when he was finally able to find the love of his life. The butterfly pillar just patted Rengoku's back to gave him comfort.