"KISS" Part 7

After a while of walking, Rengoku arrived at the Yumen noodles store while still carrying (Y/N) on his arms.

"Uhmm..excuse me, sir?"
"Yes..?-oh! You are that guy earlier! Thanks for saving me! I owe you my life!", the owner of the store said.

The man noticed (Y/N), who was being carried by Rengoku.

"What happened to her...?-ohh!..You can stay here for awhile, if you don't mind. After all, you save my life, so just take this as a token of my gratitude ."the man understand what their situation was, so he decided to let them stay until (Y/N) regained her consciousness.

"Really, sir!? Thank you very much!"
"Haha..No, problem. It's almost dark, so feel free to use the room on the end of the hall."

"Yes,sir! Thanks a lot!", the flame pillar said while smiling brightly.
And when the man decided to leave, he stopped for a little while as he suddenly remembered something and then he looked at the flame pillar intensively.

".. He mustn't be that kind of man..",the man said in a low tone.

"What is it, sir? Did you forget something?"

"Ah! No, no..just remember not to be too loud..."the man said as he take his leave.

"Not to be too loud...?", and when the flame pillar realized what he meant, his face suddenly became red.

"I-I am not that kind of person!", the flame pillar shouted but no one answered him. "Geez...what is that man thinking..."

After walking to the hall, he reached the end of it where they are staying for the day or let's say for the night.

Rengoku place (Y/N) on the futon on the room. He then put the blanket on top of her.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier (Y/N).. I just don't want to see you to become the person of what they thought you are...",Rengoku then planted a kiss on her forehead. "She's still cute and beautiful even when she's sleeping."

Rengoku looked at (Y/N)'s face observing her beautiful features.
His eyes then traveled into (Y/N)'s lips.

"Her lips looked so soft..even just looking at it.", he stared at it for awhile, leaning his face more closer to her.

"..mhmm.."

"!" Rengoku backed off thinking that he must've woken up
(Y/N), but luckily not.

"huuu.. That was close.", he then leaned his face closer again to (Y/N).

"I love you, (Y/N).",he then put his lips to (Y/N). It was just peck but Rengoku felt happy while screaming inside crazily. 'Yes! I did it! Gotta sleep~~!'

And when he turned away, (Y/N) suddenly pulled his arm making him to lost his balance.

"A-ahh!-Ouch..haha (Y/N) are you awake...?", he looked at her but (Y/N) was still sleeping peacefully.

"..Father..",(Y/N) then hugged Rengoku while pulling his face closer to her chest. "Mmhhpp-!!!", Rengoku was shocked but he can't do anything.
(Y/N) just hugged him more tightly.

"(Y-Y/N)..I-I can't breathe...",he said as his face blush a little.
"..fa..ther..*hic"
"haa..dont worry, I'm here (Y/N).."
Rengoku said as he hugged her back even when he's in a uncomfortable position.

CONTINUATION! NEXT CHAPTER! XD