Chapter 29

The following year, April.

The spring blossoms, the green mountains and the mountains are full of vitality.

One thousand and three hundred disciples gathered in the Qingxu Hall and were divided into sixteen peaks.

Zhu Xi, the disciple of Xi'an, said on the stage: "The Qingxu Jianzong Group's summit will be officially started next month. Ten disciples selected by each peak will be tested, and the top 20 founding disciples and the top two will be won. Ten practicing disciples, this year's early autumn with the peak of the peak to participate in the five major federations test..."

After the words, Zhu Xi ordered the disciples of the peaks to lead ten brands.

Wen Jing looked at the stage and smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth.

Jun Yanzhi sat beside him and bowed his head and asked softly: "What is the teacher's brother, so happy?"

Wen Jing said with a smile: "Nothing, just someone sent me a gadget."

I was practicing in the room last night, and there was a big head in the shadow of the window. Not long after, the big snake climbed in from the window and gave him a wooden chair.

The wooden chair is carved from a piece of wood and works well. Wen Jing took a closer look and saw that a wooden little chair had carved a delicate little priest and a big snake, playing and playing, and it was lovely.

The traces of the aura on the wooden chair are still there. It is clearly that the giant python is sharply polished and engraved, and it takes a lot of effort.

Wen Jing's heart was sour, and he slept for a night with his giant python.

If there is no potential crisis, my life is truly complete.

The big tortoise is cute and cute, never makes a living; the big snake is sensible and clever, although it is occasionally spoiled, but it makes people feel distressed, and quiet and intimate; the brother of the brothers has more to his own eyes, and close.

If you can save Hui Shifeng in the fire, it is all wish. This life can be so happy, no matter whether it can be achieved, there is no regret.

The system provided him with information on "Chang Sun Shaoyi" and checked it for several months. No results have been obtained yet. At the beginning of this year, the system submitted an agreement to him, as follows.

"The host, the search for the devil's head is a hundred thousand fire, can you exempt the 'bad thing' system, leave the memory, let me find the devil?"

Wen Jing thought about it and thought that the 'bad thing' system was basically useless. It's better to look for the devil to get it right, and then answer "Yes."

Since then, the system has been silent.

Jun Yanzhi's mouth is smiling, and a small red fruit is taken from the small bag in the waist and contained in his mouth.

"Do you want it?" Jun Yanzhi picked up a small red fruit.

"Don't... um..." Halfway through the words, a fruit was stuffed into his mouth, and Wen Jing rushed to the finger of Jun Yan.

... is the closeness from time to time, making him a little uncomfortable.

The summit will be tested five times. Among the disciples of the peaks, it is extremely rare to be selected as one of the ten people to participate in the test. Usually, they must compete in the peak beforehand to win or lose.

Of course, Hui Shifeng does not have to do this.

It's fortunate that they can get enough players to play.