Chapter 85

The swim seems to be ups and downs: "I know that I am protecting him. If it is not because of his troubles in the past, you will not fall into such a situation!"

Wen Jing said: "What happened in the past?"

Jun Yanzhi clenched his lips.

The game seemed to sneer: "After you ascended into a fairy, he was still not robbed during the robbery. After you became a fairy, you need to retreat for three or five years, and you have to make a mistake when you just left the customs. You So he was exiled to the world for thousands of years, all because of him. You are not willing to kill him!"

"What happened in the end?"

The tour seemed to squint: "When you left the customs, you were catching up with the purple hibiscus for three thousand years. Ziwei the Great especially liked this kind of flower, and then banqueted the group together to watch it, even the little fairy who just stepped into the fairy world is no exception. The purple hibiscus grows at the junction of Shangling and Tianjie, but the Ziwei Emperor leads the group to see the fairy. How can anyone in the spirit world dare to stir up his interest? However, this snake with a high height is gone!"

"Going to find the illusory son?"

"Xianxian has three days of robbery, others are robbing, all are robbery, electric robbery, wind robbery, he is good, but there is a love robbery! He had a god-cultivation, and when the robbery came, it actually controlled I can't live in my heart, and I am in love."

Wen Jing couldn't help but say: "On the time of the robbery, I found out that there is love?"

The tour sighed: "You have been retreating for most of the last millennium. Although you have been sleeping together, he has appeared in a serpentine form. He has raised a pet and has not thought of other aspects. The heavens make it happen. After you fly up, the robbery comes. When he is in the robbery, he suddenly understands the intention of you. Isn't it the devil?"

"........."

"It's a pity that he can't find you in the heavens, but he can't stand the evil spirits in the body. Although he is desperately suppressing, he is still unbearable. When the purple hibiscus flower is opened, the purple micro-emperor sues to the spirit world, and the group of fairy tales enjoy the flowers. I don't want to go to the horror. The snake doesn't know what to think, but he's not afraid to die."

The face of Jun Yan looked at the ground with no expression.

The game seemed to pause for a while before whispering: "After he went, the demon who was watched by the gate could not stop. At that time, there should be something. The 13-year-old son of Ziwei the Great was wandering around. After seeing him, he said that he was trying to catch A snake came to feed his eagle and asked him to collect him. He naturally refused, and made a trick under his eagerness, and even killed the child."

Wen Jing said: "How can he kill the true fairy when he is in the robbery period?"

"You don't know, this child is born in the fairyland of Ziwei Emperor. Although he was born as a true fairy, it is not like you and me. It has been practiced for thousands of years. The skill and cultivation are just equivalent to the immortality of the Mahayana period. This child is born noble, no one dares to provoke, so he is used to some characters who are arrogant and bully, and some do not know how to be tall."

"When this child dies, Ziwei Emperor must not spare him."

"Ziwei's great emperor has the ability to pass through the heavens and return to life, but it is only for the body, the true immortal death, the gods dissipate, and there is no possibility of surviving. Jun Yanzhi was caught in front of Ziwei Tian Yan is angry and wants to destroy his **** and destroy his soul. The group of immortals don't dare to say anything, but they didn't expect it..." The tour sighed.