Chapter 88: season finale

In the spring of March, the mountains on both sides of the entrance to the Xiangyang Mountain Range are full of fluttering red dragonflies, with a hint of faint fragrance in the air.

The big turtle was covered in red silk, and it was tightly packed from the neck to the tortoise shell, leaving only the head outside and two red tassels on the tail. The tassel swayed gently, and although it was beautiful, it wrapped the tail uncomfortably. It uncomfortably licked the leg and looked up at the man holding it.

Wen Jing's left face hangs half a purple gold mask, black velvet cloak, red and robes, and the right face is beautiful. It can't help but lead the disciples around to see more. My heart: This new head is usually ugly. People dare not look straight, can not think of blocking the disfigurement of half, but it is such a delicate boy.

The welcoming of the head is a grand event of the ages, and the Hengyang Palace has come to the home. It can be said that it is a double happiness. In recent years, Jun Yan has had great grace in various factions. He belongs to the Shun Qing Xuan Zong, which is of great significance. The wedding was presided over by the elders of Yunxi, and Lu Changqing and all the disciples of the Qingxu Jianzong were lined up in the mountains. Meet the future of the Red Show Peak!

Wen Jing looked at the distance calmly and frowned slightly: "How come?"

One of the best man's hearts is not flustered: "What is anxious, can he still run?"

Wen Jing touched the red pouch at the waist, and the expression on his face was unpredictable.

"What's in that little bag?" The heart of the wall looked at him with no hesitation.

"It's none of your business." Wen Jing whispered. "Tonight, just give the brothers a drink, let go of the courage, drunk him, know?"

The heart of the heart smiled and said: "Yes, the head."

Suddenly, in the distance, there was a melodious Fengming, a fiery giant bird standing on a tall tower, stretching a dozen feet of wings to the wind. There are hundreds of people around the giant birds. The collar is wearing crimson clothes and the face is cold. It is the He Ling who went to meet her.

Wen Jing's heart is happy, the brothers are coming!

Jun Yan slowly stepped out from the tower, the long hair and waist of the ink, the face of the gentle and jade is light and gentle, the slender figure is hidden under the wedding dress, and everything seems to be somewhat elegant.

Lu Changqing said to him: "Go and join Jun Yan."

Wen Jing did not ring, swelled and greeted, and the lips couldn't help but unfold a smile.

Finally, I will give you a chance to enter the door!

·

There are 150 banquets in the hall of the Qing Dynasty, and they are staggered and laughter. Jun Yanzhi is a man, and the rules of his dears are naturally different from those of ordinary times. The heart of the wall takes everyone to take a toast to him and tries to drunk him.

It is a pity that the amount of Jun Yan's drink is like an abyss. The people who come to the heart of the wall have poured over a dozen. Jun Yanzhi is only slightly ruddy, and the scorpion is clear, not a little drunk.

Wen Jing touched the small bag at the waist, his face was so heavy that his heart could not be killed. This is the secret medicine he bought from the black market auction. According to the person, no matter how high the repair is, how to fix it, as long as it is swallowed, even if it is a cold fairy, it can be transformed into a soft and soft, and it can not be resisted. Let people do whatever they want.