Chapter 67

The situation has changed immediately.

The giant tower rotates in the air, covering the sky, but it is very small on the ground, just in the hand.

Jun Yanzhi only holds the giant tower. He didn't have a thin line at this time, and the people around him couldn't help him. No one dared to act rashly, look at the sword, and become a confrontational situation for a while.

Jun Yanzhi whispered: "The younger brother is in this tower?"

The seats were almost inconsistent with the sudden changes, and they sighed: "Not bad."

"What's inside? Three real fires?"

"...There is a steady stream of real fires, until it is turned into ashes."

Jun Yanzhi's eyes suddenly changed. In the sun, the pupils are almost translucent and become very light amber. Everyone gave birth to a fear from the bottom of their hearts, and they clenched their swords in their hands. The courage was originally small and blurted out: "What are you going to do?"

Jun Yanzhi threw the celestial tower in the air and raised a long sword.

The seat shouted: "No!"

In the air, a deafening "squeaky" sound was heard, and the disciples trembled in their heads and hurriedly complained. When the voices wrap around in the brain for a long time, they gradually fade away. When the disciples shook their heads and looked up, the black pagoda fell to the ground, but it was as intact as before.

One of Jun Yan stood still, and the wound on his chest and waist was bloody, but he looked like he didn't feel pain.

"If you damage the 诛仙塔, your brother's life is not guaranteed."

Jun Yanzhi holds the giant tower and slowly reveals a little bit of fear: "How to save him?"

He was always quiet and quiet before the people, and Mount Taishan did not change color. Even when he was trapped by the tower, he did not have the slightest fear. At this moment, he looked at the gaze and had a pleading.

Liu Yimo and He Ling both looked at him unbearably.

The seats slowed down: "If you are willing to let go, I will go back and think of ways."

The voice did not fall, and the two swords behind Jun Yan immediately attacked him. The sand fluttered and the wind raged. Jun Yanzhi did not want to avoid it. He looked at the table and said softly: "If you rescue him, I will let you dispose of it." "

Suddenly, the two swords fell on the shoulders of Jun Yan, blood burst! The black pagoda fell to the ground.

Liu Yan couldn't help but yell: "This is a plan to slow down, don't believe it!"

He Ling's angry voice came: "Jing Shi's brother gave up his life to save you, so you will reward him like this?"

The banquet was silently silent, and the sacred tower flew in the air, and the rotation slowly grew.

Seeing the black giant tower and covering the sun like a grinding disc, a white shadow suddenly picked up from the stone and flew out to the distant mountains. Lang said: "Jun Yanzhi, Jing Shidi said a few words to me before. Regarding you, do you want to know?"

One of Jun Yan said: "What?"

"Follow me to read;!"

Jun Yanzhi looked up at the giant tower and finally caught up with He Ling.

Lu Changqing and others quickly chased, but they saw Jun Yan's pulling up He Ling's arm and turning it into a blue light, disappearing.

Liu Yanmo swallowed his mouth gently, and he was a little shivering in the cold gaze of everyone.