Chapter 57

The room was like a cloud that was uncomfortable. Wen Jing asked: "How are you going to monitor me?"

If he wants to inform him, of course he will monitor him, otherwise how do you know that he has whistleed several times?

Thinking about it and being annoyed, Wen Jing stared at the way of the monarchy. "Master told me not to go out for three months, you only give me a month..."

Jun Yan's back stood at the window and did not say anything. After a while, a few black dots flew over the window and turned to the hands of Jun Yan. He took a hand and walked to Wenjing on the bed: "Open your palms."

"......what?"

"Reliable tokens."

Wen Jing's heart burst into flames and said with sullenness: "What is the token of love?"

Jun Yanzhi opened his palm and dropped five black little things in his hand. Four of them immediately raised their heads with vigilance. The last one seemed to be unable to understand the situation and turned around. It took a long time to react.

Wenjing frowned and looked carefully: "...mosquito?"

"The second-order monster, Xuan Tian Mosquito, grows in the cold northern part of the country, and is best at biting the enchantment and poisoning."

"You use them to monitor me?"

"The mind is already open, you can tell them to do things... just one of them is a little stupid. If you tell me, these five mosquitoes will naturally come to tell me that they will not manage other things. Give me the palm of my hand. "

Wen Jing did not dare not listen, and explored his hand.

Five mosquitoes immediately flew over the palm of Wenjing, and they bowed their heads together. The spikes immediately penetrated the skin and sucked blood.

"I told them to eat you once, and I will recognize you later."

"......Ok."

"After five days, I will leave for the ancient mirrors. I will tell Master to go with you."

Wen Jing hesitated: "You want to be born in the ancient mirror?"

After a moment of silence, Jun Yan sneered: "Even if it is a matter of life."

He turned to leave, but Wenjing was somewhat hesitant to say: "Jun brother, why do you want to be with me? Is it because I used to worship you? In fact, there are so many people who worship you now..."

Jun Yanzhi smiled: "Your little chrysanthemum looks very cute."

Wen Jing blushes his face.

Jun Yanzhi commented: "The body is like a small heater, so good to hold and touch, IKEA should be room."

Wen Jing lost a pillow: "Fart, you give me a roll!"

Wen Jing was ordered to ban the sword and practice the sword all day long.

"Yangyang Swords" is a fire sword, created by a Yuan Yingdao who was thousands of years ago. It is said that when this sword method is practiced, it will change a lot, and it can be compared with the power of "The Deadwood Swordsmanship". Unfortunately, except for the Taoist, no one has yet reached that level.

Wen Jing did not dare to compare with the ancients. Moreover, he was not satisfied with the simple "Qingsong Guide Road", so he first placed the "Yang Yang Jian Fa" on one side. It takes decades to practice the "Yangyang Swordsmanship". "Qingsong refers to the road" has been practiced almost the same, not bad for these few days.