Graduation

" Skai wake up sleepy head . Are you seriously going to let your love of sleep make you miss your graduation !". Becky shouted while vigorously hitting me with a huge soft pillow.

I squeezed my eyes trying to get a clearer vision of Becky , seeing how her curly long hair went up and down in the air while hitting me .

"OUCH! " I exclaimed as I woke up fully then lost balance and rolled on the floor hitting my head on the hard wood of my bed.

"Oopss ! ". Becky said pouting her mouth running slowly to her bed knowing what's coming for her.

I stood up grabbing a pillow from my bed then headed to her bed and pinned her down hitting her hard with the pillow then tickling the life out of her. She laughed a lot as she gasped for air . I let her be and laid next to her while we were still laughing .

" Wow girl! , I can't believe we are actually graduating out of college today after all the stress, classes,late night tutorials ,we are done babe!" I laughed while remembering all the struggles we went through to get here.

" Yeah ,I know right, it's been a real struggle. "I went on my knees on the bed looking at her with a knowing smile and started singing
" Started from the bottom now we here aye started from the bottom now we her ayeee " I sang while Becky got off the bed doing awkward dance moves till she got tired and sat on the edge of the bed.

" And you would be graduating with a fiance due to the proposal from your prince Andreee ." She said while putting her long hair into a pony tail.

"Yassss girl ! " I said while looking at the ring on my left hand with so much euphoria remembering how Andre my boyfriend for 5 years proposed last night when we had dinner.

" You better watch that ring closely girl I might steal it and sell it to get myself some good Gucci clothes. " She winked while coming close with a serious look on her face .

"But babe where does Andre get this dough from I mean he spends so much on you,he pays half of your tuition fees,get you nice dresses and now he bought you a diamond ring ,c'mon boo."She said while holding out my hand in her hands.

"Becky, we've been over this ,he said his dad owns a huge company and he has a part he plays there plus he has a huge monthly allowance so what's your deal ?!"I took my hands from hers and got up from the bed heading towards the bathroom grabbing a towel from my bed headboard.

"Just saying boo."She said as she walked towards me then she smiled at me and pushed me on my bed running into the shower overtaking my turn so she'd shower first.

°°°°°°°°°°

We dashed out of the dorms walking towards the conference Hall with our cute dresses covered with our convocation gown .

We reached the entrance of the hall  and we decided to take some selfies and make some silly tiktok videos then I felt a familiar figure poking my shoulder.

"Hey future husband !"I turned to hug Andre while he wrapped his hands around my waist while I took in his wonderful scent of manly cologne.

"Slow down you two,you are just engaged not married besides where's my hug Andre." Becky protested over our PDA while Andre pulled her into a friendly hug .

"Okay let's take a group selfie guys before we go in."I suggested while pulling out my phone from my purse.

We walked into the hall and settled into our seats and pretended to be fascinated by the speeches which seemed endless while we waited for the main event which is to get our certificates.

Our names were called one after the other and we went up the platform to receive our certificate and a handshake from our Vice chancellor while we took pictures.

We were out and I was catching up with my other friends with Andre holding my hand and Becky being overly excited swirling her hair in the air.

"There's our little accountant!" My mom said rushing down to hug me while I gripped her tightly .

We broke the hug while I took in the look of her face after a long time. She was wearing a white lace gown that ended on her knees and a black jacket, her black long hair was tied in a bun that complemented her dress style and skin color .

"Come give me some love , Skai" My dad dragged me into a tight hug and I laughed while patting his back. My dad was a tall huge man with and he had curly hair. I myself think he's too hot to be 50.

"Hey sis !"Sekani my younger brother joined our hug making it a group hug. I broke it while ruffling his curly hair which surprisingly had waves.

"How's highschool treating you ?" I asked as he chuckled at my question like I asked something silly.

"Sis, I graduated three months ago try and keep up with the events."My eyes went wide with what I heard while I turned to my parents who shrugged .

"It was during your final exams and we didn't want to make you forgo your exams darling."I shrugged before hugging Sekani tight feeling proud of him.

We took family photos with Andre and Becky while we caught up on old times. My dad suggested we go out for a family dinner with Andre and Becky to celebrate our graduation and my engagement. So we left early to get home and freshen up since the evening was fast approaching.