Change of Plans

Skai Jackson's POV

The strong urge to go to the toilet gripped me as I woke up from my slumber.

I looked at the small windows which revealed the dark clouds alongside the stars that were shining it it's full glory which made me realized it was late at night.

Two of Andre's men were fast asleep on a wide cushion that was on the other side of the jet while Becky folded herself on the cushion opposite where I sat.

I guess everyone asides the pilot and I were asleep which means I'd have to struggle my way to the toilet with my hands tied.

I looked beside me to find Andre wasn't sitting there, my gaze was still fixed on his empty seat when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I jumped in my seat with the chains dangling from my hands which broke the calm silence of the jet.

"Hello darling." My eyes rose to a smirking Andre who was caressing my shoulder.

Shooting him a dead glare I tried to get up from my seat, I succeeded halfway but I felt a sharp pull from behind my head.

Andre pulled me by the tips of my braids which made me slump back into my seat.

"You don't walk way from me when I'm talking to you!" He gritted his teeth as he said those words which made his jawline sharper than usual.

"Let go." I scoffed as I twisted in pain the pain was unbearable because I had hit my head and now a devil was pulling my hair on the same spot.

They should just kill me.

I thought to myself as he let go of my hair, he stood in front of me as he peered into my face.

His eyes were roaming from my face down to my bust and then my abdomen,I was beginning to get uncomfortable as I shifted in my seat.

"You never stop being beautiful." He said calmly as he squat in front of me which made our faces to be on the same level.

He trailed his hands from the tip of my finger to my elbow, he paused for a while as his glistering green eyes looked into mine.

I tried looking away from his face as the scene was getting tense but he gripped me by my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Are you scared ?" He asked me as he began trailing his hands up my arms.

"Why shouldn't I ?" I eyed him as I watched him make circles on my bare shoulder.

"Because I love you." His eyes twinkled as the corner of his lips curled in a smile.

"Spare me that crap." I eyed him before looking way to fix my eyes on the small window that showed the dark clouds.

"Don't provoke me Skai. You know I loved you and I still love you that's why I'm doing all of this." He gripped both armrests on the cushion I sat on and he leaned closer to my face as he said those words.

"Do you really think I'd not find out, you're just a stupid player!" I spat those words on his face as I gave him a scornful look.

"What are you talking about ?!" He narrowed his eyes at my face.

The tugging in my bladder felt stronger and I knew I had to go now. "I need to use the toilet." I said as I changed the subject of discussion.

"Don't you dare change the subject!" He snarled as he pointed a finger at me.

"I really have to go." I whined as I pinned my bounded hands against my bosom.

"You're not going anywhere, until you talk !" I looked around hoping someone would wake up.