A New Journey

We were both seated on his bed. I had Drake in my arms, he rested his head against my chest and I could feel his breath against my skin while I played with the curls on his head.

"Skai." I could feel the hot breath from his mouth against my chest as he called me.

"Yeah." I answered as I fondled with the oily curls on his head.

"Are you sure you want to do this ?" He looked up at me from where he laid in my arms.

"Yes Drake, I'm ready to do the work with you and be there for you like you've always been, so are you ready to do the same ?" I asked him as I cupped one of his cheeks with my hands.

"Yes, I've always been ready to be the man in your life. Skai you don't know how many times I've imagined this. " I chuckled before I bent my head to share a kiss with him.

He pulled away from the kiss as he got up from my arm, I watched him as he took a seat beside me.

"Skai,did you know I wanted to share my company with you and make you my partner ?" I smiled at him which made him look at me with a confused expression because he expected me to be surprised.

"Yes I'm aware." I cocked my head to the side giving him a naughty grin.

"What ?! How ?!" His eyes wandered around my face as he waited for answers.

"Becky came by the office today and after seeing how things turned out for me,she told me about your supposed plan for me." I pursed my lips as I squeezed one of Drake's hands.

"Well she didn't spill the beans, it was already late and useless for it to work anyway." He rolled his eyes and threw his hands in the air in disappointment.

I crawled up to him and knelt in front of him, I held his chin with my index finger and my thumb making him to look directly at me.

"I know you feel like I'm leaving you but no I'm not,I might be leaving the company but not you that's why I rushed here from work to stamp that and make it clear to you that we'd always be with one another even if we both have companies to run." I assured him while smiling widely at his face,he was also smiling back at me which made his pale bulgy eyes light up.

"So it's official then, you're finally my girlfriend!" He exclaimed as he hugged me and swing me from left to right while I squealed both for joy and pain became he was crushing me with his hands.

"But you still have to sign the papers though, you have to end the contract." I rolled my eyes at him and stretched my hands for him to give me the papers.

I read in between the lines of words on the papers before I signed the dotted lines,I trusted Drake but reading a document before signing is essential.

"Well,I think we can kick start this relationship now." I said as I handed him the folder.

"Yes babe." His lips curled into a smile as he dropped the folder on his bedside table.

"Wow you're so quick to start the name calling." I teased him as I tried to get up from the bed but he held my hand to stop me.

"Please stay a little longer." He pleaded as he gave me puppy eyes thinking his trick would work.

"I wish I could but I'm expecting a visitor." I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Who are you expecting ?" He asked me as he shifted in where he sat.

"My mom." I said with a smile as I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Oh that's great, when would she be here ?" He asked as he came over to the edge of the bed to sit beside me.