20 | Futile

Miesha

-mature scene-

Pulling the blanket up around me like a veil obscuring the hidden shame of my actions, I continued in my unsated attempt to obtain some semblance of physical reprieve. I'd been avoiding Gabriel for days, not that it helped. He was still invading my thoughts. My dreams. It was impossible to quell my urges, each peak only serving to give me slight relief before my need once again took over. Resistance was becoming futile.

His heartbeat sang in my ears from outside my door before he spoke.

I groaned. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Miesha..."

"I'm not decent!" I yelled frantically. I was desperate for him not to catch the scent of my desire, the remnants of him once again invading my subconscious. Almost panicked, I layered the bed sheets around me, weaving my legs tightly together as I sat up in the bed.

The pull was getting more difficult to ignore.

Opening the door knob, he stalked in as I sat exposed in my vulnerability. My face flushed from embarrassment. From my actions. From both. I had been caught.

"I fucking said I wasn't decent Gabriel!!! For crying out loud, is it too much to ask that you listen?!" I threw a pillow at him, angered that he'd caught me in such a private moment.

Seething, I knew I couldn't stop him becoming drenched in the scent of my arousal.

His silence spoke loudly on his behalf.

I watched as he struggled to swallow, his eyes darkening in the revelation of my morning ritual.

Feigning composure as he realized what he'd walked in on, he cleared his throat, "Our pack will be hosting the Saining Ritual for James and Clara's new born daughter tonight.... It is our custom. I would like you to attend, if you are willing."

Sparks crept up my legs and into the most unholy of places. A gasp forcing it's way out of my lips, heavy and soft with my need as my eyes lingered on his bare, tattooed chest for far longer than necessary.

Oh god, please leave.

"Get out!!!"

We were at a stand off. He wasn't moving. The fucker smirked. Our eyes locked.

Hiding what we both knew I'd been doing was utterly pointless now. So, there was only one thing I could do.

Two can play at this game, I thought.

Shuffling out of my cocoon, I grabbed my dressing gown, deliberately pushing my chest forward as I slid each arm through, the fabric of my satin top pulling taut against my breasts before him as I did so.

I sauntered closer to him. Slowly... teasingly... before deliberately leaning past him to grab the hair brush on the dresser.

My hair hid my expression as I bit my lip at his proximity but I was determined to play along.

Acting unfazed, I moved about the room in complete denial.