Get to know a little-2

* The next day*
(Seungkwan and Mingyu are in front of their lockers talking about stuff)
"Can we sit near Wonwoo-hyung's group today? I wanna see Vernon" Seungkwan asked Mingyu knowing the others would say yes. "C'mon you know I can't sit there, well since what happened yesterday " Mingyu said feeling a bit guilty because he wanted to see his friends happy.

"Please" Seungkwan kept begging Mingyu until they reached the dance room where The8, Soonyoung and Dk we're practicing their dances. "Fine" Mingyu said. Seungkwan happily skipped to Soonyoung, The8 and Dk telling them where they will sit at the lunch hall. 'I can just sit far away from him as possible right?' Mingyu thought to himself

* LUNCH TIME*

Soonyoung was limping out of the dance room since he danced to much his knee and ankles started to hurt. Mingyu offered him a piggyback ride, at first Soonyoung declined because Jihoon will think that he was cheating on him but the rest of them convinced Soonyoung. " Don't worry I'll tell Jihoon you aren't cheating on him, Imma tell him that your knee and ankles hurt." Mingyu said while giving a reassuring smile. "He will probably understand because he cares about you way too much" The8 added.

They reached the lunch hall and told Jihoon about everything and that Soonyoung wasn't cheating on him. Mingyu then again offered to take Soonyoung's lunch for him. "Thanks a lot for today Mingyu" Soonyoung said meaning it a lot. "No problem Soonyoung hyung" Mingyu said while leaving to get Soonyoung's lunch.

Everyone was seated near their boyfriends but the only seat left for Mingyu was the one beside the Soonhoon couple, the good thing was Mingyu likes talking to Soonyoung but the bad thing was that the seat was also beside Wonwoo. He said he was gonna sit far away from him but today just wasn't his day. He really had no choice at this point, he was hesitant at first but he also really wanted to eat so he sat beside Wonwoo.

Wonwoo then again glared at Mingyu but couldn't give him his death glare because Jeonghan and his boyfriends was sitting in front of Wonwoo and Mingyu

Wonwoo then again glared at Mingyu but couldn't give him his death glare because Jeonghan and his boyfriends was sitting in front of Wonwoo and Mingyu. A few minuets passed everyone was talking to their boyfriends except for Wonwoo and Mingyu. Mingyu hated not being able to talk for a long time so he decided to get to know Wonwoo a bit so he tried starting conversations.

"Hi sorry about yesterday, I was in a hurry cuz I woke up late.anyways my name is Mingyu" he tried to keep smiling while saying those words.
"Cool,I'm Wonwoo"he said not caring at all. "Nice meeting you Wonwoo... ssi?" Mingyu didn't know if Wonwoo was older than him so he didn't say hyung.

"He is older than you by one year Mingyu" Jeonghan said , hugging Seungcheol whilst Joshua was hugging him. Jeonghan was listening to their conversation.

" Oh ok thanks Jeonghan hyung for telling me, Mingyu told Jeonghan. " sorry about that Wonwoo hyung" Mingyu apologised. Wonwoo just nodded.

When Mingyu saw the Soonhoon couple stop talking he decided to ask about something. "Uhhh hyung why doesn't Wonwoo hyung talk much?" Mingyu asked Jihoon since they were close friends. " Well Wonwoo is an introvert and he just doesn't really like you in general" Jihoon said honestly.

" That's mean!" Mingyu shouted loudly. Everyone's attention was on him. " Whoops sorry about that, Jihoon hyung was just being mean to me." After Mingyu said that everyone went back to what they were doing. "

"Soonyoung aren't you gonna do something about him because he called me mean" Jihoon said while pouting because he doesn't like being called mean even though he knows he is. " Sorry baby but you really are mean" Soonyoung said while laughing a bit. Jihoon just pouted

*Bell rings *
"Let's go back to our classes now." Said Seungcheol. All the different ages went different ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys probably don't like this chapter but I am just making this story for fun so if I don't wanna make it the next day and just continue 2 days later imma do it because this isn't for something serious . Hope you liked this chapter I think you better be prepared for the next chapter  because things are gonna get juicy.
Also I passed 700 words ( yes I am very proud hehehe)