Party at our dorm

if you search Meanie fan art there is either a lot of gay ass stuff or really cute stuff...

This will sort of be in 2 parts (cuz this would be WAY too long)

This chapter is based of a thing I saw or read... -_-I know I saw this somewhere I just don't remember...

If anyone knows, please comment so I can put the credits :)

I didn't do a final read through so sorry for any mistakes
I am in a hurry because I haven't updated in a WHILE
***
Hoshi called out Mingyu to a classroom at the end of school

"Come on Mingyu,let's have a party in your dorm"
Soonyoung was practically begging at this point

"I told you no and it's also Wonwoo hyung's choice"
Replied Mingyu

"Wait so I just have to ask Wonwoo if we can have a party at your dorm tomorrow night?"
Said Soonyoung

"Well sort of but I still said no and why do you want to have a party at our dorm?"
Said Mingyu

"To celebrate"
Said Soonyoung

"What are we going to celebrate?"
Asked Mingyu

"Ok you really are stupid ..."

"HEY! I am not"
Shouted Mingyu

"Fine, but the reason I wanna have a party at your dorm is because you still have to ask Wonwoo to be your boyfriend and what better way to do it than to do it in a party???"
Said Soonyoung

"Well I guess it makes sense"
Said Mingyu

"SO WE CAN HAVE A PARTY AT YOUR DORM?!?"
Asked Hoshi (again) in excitement

"I guess so, but I will tell Wonwoo Hyung that we will have a party"
Agreed Mingyu

"Thanks, we will have it tomorrow night starting at 7:00 pm"
Said Hoshi

" whatever"
Replied Mingyu

Mingyu then left Hoshi alone to tell Wonwoo that they will have a party the next night
(I feel bad for you Hoshi hahah..)

In Wonwoo's and Mingyu's dorm

When Mingyu reached the dorm he couldn't find Wonwoo in the living room.

He went upstairs to their bedroom and there he saw, his soon to be boyfriend on his bed.

Mingyu decided he should cook lunch for the two of them.

He unbuttoned his top. He unzipped his pants. And changed his underwear.

He wanted to just wear his boxers around the dorm because it was hot in his opinion but he didn't know if his hyung will be ok with him dressed like that.

He decided that he can just wear some shirts and go shirtless. His hyung has already seen him naked so it's fine if he is shirtless.

After changing he put on an apron and started cooking bulgogi and Tteok-bokki.

When Mingyu finished cooking he went upstairs to wake his lover.

"Hyung, I made us lunch"
Said Mingyu in a calming voice as he was caressing Wonwoo cheeks.

" M-Mingyu?"
Questioned Wonwoo in a sleepy voice

" Yes hyung it's me, I guess you are still sleepy. After eating lunch for a few minutes we can cuddle for the rest of the day if you want to"
Said Mingyu with a bright smile on his face