Unkown feeling

Sorry I haven't been writing... it's cuz It's my last week of school!! My birthday is also coming up so yea. I bought their 7th mini album...

What is your favourite song in their (7th mini) album?
Mine is fearless

Help me I have no idea what to write after this.. currently I don't have an idea yet so I'm just going with the flow..

I also want to start making sort of short chapters so yeah..
________________________________

Mingyu and Wonwoo have been doing things together ( not in a weird way you dirty minded people)

They watched TV together, read together , baked together and other things

"They are pretty close now aren't they?"
Said Seungkwan to his boyfriend/Vernon

" yeah. Seokmin hyung's plan worked out"

"Guess you are right"

           In Wonwoo's and Mingyu's dorm

Wonwoo was reading his book in his room waiting for Mingyu to come back. Mingyu went out to talk to the girl that asked him to be her boyfriend.

Wonwoo felt something he didn't understand. He got frustrated and a little sad. He decided to brush it off and continued to read his book. He kept trying to ignore the feeling he currently has but it was hard to ignore.

He didn't like Mingyu talking to other girls in private for some reason and he clearly doesn't like this girl Mingyu keeps talking to.

Click *door to the dorm opens*

Wonwoo ran down stairs to see Mingyu.

" Hyung you were waiting for me?"

" No I was flying.. you need common sense Mingyu. Yes I was waiting for you"

" Ok ,what will we be doing today?"

"We could watch anime or we could make hot chocolate?"

" let's do both"

Mingyu smiled

Wonwoo felt his heart beating faster and faster.

'What is this feeling?' Questioned Wonwoo to himself and didn't realise Mingyu was calling him.

" Earth to Wonwoo hyung?"

" Sorry I just was stuck on my thoughts.."

" What were you thinking about"
Mingyu said whilst removing his jacket and shoes

" u-uhh nothing heh...  I will wait in the kitchen"

" Ok I will be there soon"

Wonwoo walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. ( I know there is chairs but this is part of the story..)

Wonwoo felt happy being with Mingyu. He felt comfortable being with him. In Wonwoo's opinion Mingyu makes things exciting and fun.

Mingyu walked into the kitchen and got the mugs and milk (do you put milk in hot chocolate?)

Mingyu smiles at his hyung because he looked like a little kid swinging his legs back and forth.

" What are you smiling about Mingyu?"

" It's nothings important. But Hyung can you give me the chocolate powered behind you?"

" Oh yeah sure, here you go"
Wonwoo said passing the powder to Mingyu and Mingyu put the chocolate powder in then he heated the water in a kettle.

" Anything exciting happened while I was out?"

" Well I started a new book and it's really good"

" Anything else happend that isn't about books?"

Mingyu said while rolling his eyes

" Was there anything that was supposed to happen?"

" Well.... uhh I guess not?"

" Anyway what did you and your 'girlfriend' talk about?"

" Hyung I am telling you she isn't my girlfriend. I told her that we should just be friends.

(Friend zoned... Oof -a/n)

" You know what. I will just get the TV ready and you finish the hot chocolate"

Wonwoo left smiling and relieved that Mingyu and that girl are no where near dating.

' friends normally feel relieved when their friends don't date right? Or is something wrong with me?"

Was what Wonwoo thought

" The chocolate milk is here!"

" Oh hi Mingyu, I was just getting the Anime opened."

They watched anime for the night and Wonwoo still felt his heart beating fast whenever Mingyu would hold his hand.

They ended up falling asleep on the couch...
————————————————————————
Heheh I shall now leave it to your imagination *evil laugh* I am sorry for not updating in a while. It's because I have no idea what to write next like I said earlier I am just going with the flow... This might end in just a few more chapters.

BUT I want to make a seventeen one shots book cuz I have so many ideas... I started a Soonhoon draft but I never completed it because it's hard...

Anyways see you next time or tune in next time!!!!!

- Author