The new plan

Yas so I started writing at June 21 also known as Father's Day or the day before seventeen's comeback. I will write tomorrow and listen to their song!!!

Also help me I have no idea what to do for the next chapter!!!

Btw first comeback with them!
________________________________
Seokmin told everyone what happened between Mingyu and Wonwoo but no one believed him.

"Really hyung, he is telling the truth"
Agreed Chan

"Wait does that mean my baby saw them doing not so innocent things?!"
Asked Jeonghan

" let's not talk about that... let's talk about Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung"
Said Dk trying to change the topic

Wonwoo was getting used to Mingyu near him. They wouldn't fight anymore but they still didn't talk much to each other.

Their friends knew the tension between the two calmed down but it was still so awkward. They thought hard about an idea but nothing seemed to pop up in their minds.

Dk and  Chan had the idea about Mingyu and Chan switching dorms.

" Chan aren't you sad that you are switching dorms though?"

" Well yeah but not too much because I will be in a dorm with you!"

" Awe, ok then we have to tell the principal or the teacher but are you sure this will fix things?"

" Well if we locked them in a room for 20 minutes and they got a little closer then them spending the rest of their high school is perfect.."

" ok then"

Dk and Chan were on their way to tell the others their idea about switching dorms. And the others agreed to give it a try.

(Mingyu is in English class and Wonwoo is in PE)

Someone knocked on the door of Mingyu's English class. It was the principal.

"Excuse me but I need to speak to Kim Mingyu. If you don't mind please take your backpack and meet me outside your classroom"

" ok sir"

Mingyu got his things and headed outside his classroom

" ok so you will be switching dorms"

" who will be my roommate?

" that doesn't matter much just don't mind much. Your  classes will finish early so get your stuff and head to dorm #9697"

" ok sir, I will go back to my dorm and get my clothes"

" ok ,it's fine if you miss this class because it's your last class anyway"

Mingyu was now on his was to his and DK's dorm. He couldn't say bye to Seokmin because Dk was still in classes.

He quickly packed and was in his new dorm. Mingyu got spare keys so he opened the door. No one was there ,well everyone still had classes.

He decided to take a bath because every time after school he takes a bath.

" I wonder who my roommate will be"

Wonwoo has just finished his PE class.

" Pe sucks, imma take a long shower when I get back to my dorm"

Wonwoo was getting his backpack from his locker and was ready to go back to his dorm.

He unlocked the door and went upstairs, he put his bag down and opened the door to the upstairs bathroom.

There he saw a naked Mingyu getting out of the bath.

" Hyung close the door!"

" What are you even doing here Mingyu?"

" This is my new dorm"

" Wait Chan left.. Get ready quick ,I need to shower."

Mingyu left the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

" Do you like staring at me Hyung?"

" Why aren't you wearing your clothes?"

" My bag is out here. Just get in the shower and we can talk later"

" ok"

When Wonwoo got out of the shower he saw Mingyu on Chan's old bed wearing grey sweatpants with no shirt...

The didn't talk much. The two used their phones for about an hour until Wonwoo's stomach made a rumbling sound.

" Hyung are you hungry?"

"Is the sound of my stomach rumbling not enough proof ? Never mind ,yea I am hungry"

" ok then can you cook Hyung ?"

" well no.."

" Then I will be your chef but since I am very tired I will just make some ramen"

" ok"

Wonwoo has the word Mingyu said stuck in his mind 'your chef' it just kept running through his mind until Mingyu snapped him out of thoughts.

" The ramen is ready Hyung!"

" I will be down soon"

" ok then"

They had a pretty calm dinner Wonwoo decided to clean the plates since Mingyu cooked. They watched some TV but not in a romantic way then they fell asleep.

________________________________
Sorry if you think this is short. I am really busy this week because it's almost the end of school for me.  My teachers expect way too much from me... Anyway I am watching an anime called dakaterai otoko and it's pretty gay...