Before confessing

Hey, so like in the last chapter I am going to be going with the flow cuz idk what to write. I got a new iPad so my old iPad went to my mom...

I also got the album I ordered! (Seventeen's 7th mini album/henggarae)
________________________________

They woke up and blushed because they were practically cuddling each other. At least they woke up early but soon they found out it was the weekend.

" Wonwoo Hyung I will go at Dk's dorm because I want to talk to him about something."

"Ok, be careful. I will just stay at the dorm cuz it's the weekend"

Mingyu called Jeonghan and Soonyoung (Jihoon came with Soonyoung) to Dk's dorm because they had to talk about something.
"Ok tomorrow is the day that I will confess to Wonwoo Hyung....."
Said Mingyu

" you got this"
Said Dk

" Do what you want just don't mess up"
Said Jihoon

"ok you know what I will probably mess up but I'll try not to!... I can't confess to Wonwoo hyung in person I feel embarrassed...what about I write a letter.??"

"Do what you want as long as you don't mess up"
Repeated Jeonghan

"Also wasn't Hoshi hyung supposed to be here?"

"He is here, he fell asleep on the couch"
Said Jihoon painting at the couch in front of the TV

"Not shocking, well I'm going to get going!"
Said Mingyu

" ok then hope it goes well!"
Replied the rest of the boys

Mingyu came back and saw that Woonwoo was sleeping on couch with a book on his chest.Mingyu decided to go to the  kitchen to write his letter that he would put in Wonwoo's locker the next day.

(The letter will be written in italics)

Dear Hyung,

I really like you and when I say 'like' it means that I am in love with you.... I know this is sudden but I always smile when you are with me and you make me happier. You always told me that I can do whatever I set my mind on so I always tried my best at everything I did . I really don't know how to explain this that much but I love you in a romantic way... I can't tell you this in person because I would feel extremely embarrassed saying this in person. I put this in your locker so when you have time ,you can read it.

-Mingyu

After Mingyu wrote the letter he put it in his bag which was by the door ,then he heard a sleepy voice from behind him .

"Mingyu what are you doing to your backpack?"
Asked Wonwoo

"Oh uhh I was doing my homework while you were sleeping and now I'm putting it in my bag so I don't forget about it tomorrow.
Answered Mingyu

"Oh alright,wanna go to the cafe when you finish?"
Asked Wonwoo

" yeah let me change clothes"

" ok then I will change my pants"

What Mingyu is wearing

Wonwoo is wearing this with a yellow shirt with white stripes and white converse

They arrived at the cafe and talked about stuff for school and other things.

"Hyung I hope we have a great day tomorrow."

"Mingyu what are you talking about? Is something special happening tomorrow"

"Oh uhh um n-nope"

"Then why are you stuttering? You never stutter unless you did something wrong"

'Something wrong happened that's why ,I almost told you that I was gonna confess to you'

"Mingyu you there??"

" oh yeah sorry. Nothing is wrong I promise"

"Ok then let's order our coffee now?

"Sure"

Mingyu ordered a Cinnamon Frappuccino and Wonwoo ordered a caramel Frappuccino.they returned home safely and just used their phones until Wonwoo asked a question.

" hey Mingyu, you said you did your homework and finished it right?"

"I did? Oh yeah I did.."

"Let me see it , so I can see if you have any mistakes and I can help you"

"Umm you know what let's watch a movie and eat popcorn first before you do that please?"

" ok sure"

Mingyu knew that Wonwoo's memory wasn't the best because he would forget stuff easily.

They watched a movie and before Wonwoo fell asleep on the couch Mingyu gave him a piggyback ride to their bedroom.
________________________________
The confession thing will be in three parts so stay tuned for that!
This book will end soon but i will make a bonus thing at the end. Or if you guys have any ideas for other chapters or if you have any ideas for plots so I can have Ideas for my seventeen one shot book (if you guys want me to write one)
-author