chapter 3

The officer took off his helmet and unrealized it was my old Alpha. I ripped open the chains and ran away back into the woods as he shot at me with his gun. But I ran into a different woods han this time away from the black sun and towards unknown territory. I heard the alpha screaming and shooting at me still so I kept running. Eventually I crossed over an invisible line and was tackled to the ground by another wolf. I had trespassed on his territory so he attacked me. He pinned me to he ground and barked in my face. We look into each other eyes and I realized he was my mate. He stopped barking and instead locked me. We ran off towards his pack house. We go inside and there are a lot of people in there all lounging around on the couches. We shift into human mode and I fall over because my leg is still broke. The other werewolves all growl at me and crawl towards me but my mate yells at them. "sTOP SHE IS MY LOVE" HE SAYS. They all look at me with an O on their face. Mate picks me up and takes me to the doctor of the pack. I realise I don't even know his name and I'm about to ask before another man tackles us both to the ground. Be starts punching my mate in the face and yelling and I start screaming. "SHES MINE!" "NO I WANT HER MORE SHE ID BEAUTIFUL" "DONT FIGHT" "SHE IS MY MATE" "STOP!" "NO!" all the other pack makes a circle around us and start cheering as the rival ripsnout my mates throat. He sputs it out on the floor and looks at me in the eyes and j realized he is actually my mate too! He licks me (still in human mode) and I gigle as he picks me up and carries me to the hospital room. The other pack picks up the remains of my former mate and drags it outside.