chapter 23

Nick POV

I read the doctor's note and crushed it in my hand. Fine. It was over. Elsa was still slung over my shoulder and I got the other soldiers to wrap my the wound of my missing left arm. Luckily the houses around where the packhosue stood where the families stayed was still in tacked. "Do not worry my pack. This is a glorious day ..for we will be REBORN from the ashes....we are the PHOENIX PACK!" Everyone cheered and chanted 'alpha Nick! Alpha Nick!" I let them clam for a while. "we will rebuild.our home but first we must rest!" Luckily rhtr were some doctor slaves and they got to work fixing everyone including Elsa and me. My arm was gone for good but they said with time they could try and make me a prosthetics. I thanked them as he moved onto the other injured slaves. Elsa woke up. "hey Dad" "hey Elsa" "where's Eddie"  I told her and she fried and hugged me. "I'm sorry it was the only way and he did what he wanted do to." "I understand" "we will have the funeral tonight." 'okay dad" she fell asleep.

Elsa POV

We started playing Take on me (sad version) on a radio that survived the wreckage as we made a large cemetary for everyone who had died. We had lost 4000 soldier pack members in the battle and lots of slaves died too. And the people that were left at the packhouse died as well. I felt guilty about that. I think the doctor had used the stuff I got him to escape but I didn't tell anyone.. thebonyl good news is all of the families who stayed down the seperate houses around the houses were fine. So that was good. But we played the song as lots of people cried and mourned and I put a rose on Edie's grave...he was my true soulmatez I should never have done what I did and I was always going toregret it. We all howled into the sky once the ceremony was over and went to stay out in the woods. My dad was giving a speech on how we could rebuild the pack house and join together as one big family. I thought that was a good idea. And I looked out into the sunset, seeing a dot fly in front. Maybe it was Eddie ghost going up to wherever souls go. I let some more years fall. I would never forget him. And I would always remember him.

"Goodbye Eddie" I said out loud and walked back to my dad and new pack. Finally I had a home

I have tears in my eyes right now thank you so for reading to the end make sure to vote

Ok guys that's the end of this but there is a Sequel called Elsa's Struggle! Check it out!n