chapter 15

Davis POV

"Excellent work, Agent. Keep me updated." I said as I hung up my phone and leaned back in my chair and smiled. Everything was proceeding perfectly. Soon the Golden Moon pack would be tore apart from the inside and they would have no chance to stand against us. My Beta walked in, Sunscreech. He used be just serve under me when aalpha Nick was in charge but he left so now he was the beta. He was a strange giy, always wearing a mask with eye slots that glue red and he carried two swords on his back. "Master Davis, I have a message for you." "What is it?x*
""The mines are going well, despite our little...setback. I've been beating the slaves to help them mine faster. It's cost us a few lives but-" I stood up and slapped him. "our production is up 30%, master." I helped him up and dustes him off. "Excellent. Keep beating then, soon we will have enough crytsals." "Yes....why are we collecting those again?" "That's for me to know and you to find out." "Very well." I swept my cape and wakes out of the room to go check on my other project when suddenly I felt a slash across my back. I pulled out my laser pistol (i made it by using the crystals) and shot behind me. Sunsreech fell down with a. Scream. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FOOL?"
"Nothing master!" His armor took the blast and he scrambled away. I glares at him and continued to walked to the doctor's office which was actually where the project was too. I walked in and looked upon my creation and did an evil chuckle.

A/n:
this is first time chapter from the villains point if view what do you think?