Chapter 25

Cody's POV

It was a real nightmare. I was legally married, but I couldn't touch my own wife. How would I hold myself without having sex for fucking six months?! Especially, when she tempted me without even trying. Six months were too long for me. I had never spent a long time without sex since I lost my virginity. My longest time period without sex was four or five weeks, not more. Moreover, she didn't help me either. I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Maybe I should find another woman? No! If someone found out about it, I would get myself into more trouble, and I promised to Emily. Moreover, I would never disrespect my wife even if she was my fake wife. My father was my idol. I always wanted to be a husband like him. Loyal, devoted, caring and loving. So I would never cheat on my wife. Marriage was sacred for me, for us, the Sullivan men. Because of it, actually, I didn't want to get married. I wanted a marriage life like my parents and grandparents, a marriage which lasted for a lifetime. So for it, you should find a woman who would love you with the same intensity as you loved and respected her, loved you for who you were, not because of money or status. But because of that incident, we were in this game now. On the other hand, I just wanted her. I had wanted her so badly since our wedding night. I would gladly throw her over my shoulder and carry her to our bedroom and make love till we got exhausted, but if I tried to do it, she would slap me again or worse than it. But maybe I should seduce her? I smirked at this idea devilishly. Yes! I will seduce my tempting wifey! I had rights to enjoy the best parts of being a married man.

A month later

Emily's POV

After the company, I went home. Cody and I stayed in the mansion which his father had given us as a wedding gift. Before I thought it was good because we wouldn't pretend in the house, but his father hired maids and a gardener as well. So we should pretend as a real couple when the maids and gardener were around and share the same bedroom.

As Cody and I spent more time together, we were getting closer. But sharing the same bedroom, even the bed was difficult for me. So tempting. And he didn't help me at all. Every morning, I woke up in his arms; either he hugged me or I hugged him. Every time, I left the bathroom, he was in the bedroom, devouring me with his eyes, or he walked into the bedroom without knocking, catching me while I was changing my clothes. And every time, he left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, giving me a full view of his perfect chest, or he tried to change his clothes in front of me as much as I warned him not to do it. It was so difficult to stay away from him when he walked in front of me like a Greek god, showing me his well-built body.

As soon as I walked into the mansion, I took off my high heels. My feet were sore, and I felt so tired. Cody wasn't home; he called me an hour ago and informed me that he was going to hang out with Tristan and their friends. I grabbed my heels and went to my bedroom. I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around me as I walked out of the shower. Once I dried my hair with a hairdryer, I went to my bedroom.

"Cody?" I jolted, scared as I saw him in the bedroom. I didn't know he was going to come home early, so I got scared. "Weren't you coming home late?" I mumbled nervously as he put his suit on the bed and roamed my body with lustful eyes.

"Yes, I decided to come home early. I got tired because my schedule was hectic today." He explained without taking his eyes off my body. I felt like my cheeks turned red under his intense gaze. "But I am happy that I came home early." He added huskily and bit his lower lip seductively.

"Oh..." I mumbled nervously, blushing more.

"You look tired." He commented without taking his eyes off me as he approached me in slow steps like a predator approaching a prey.

I gulped as I took a step back and murmured. "Yes."

"How about a massage? I have skillful hands." He said seductively and winked at me playfully as he approached me, closing the distance between us.

"Umm... I.... Thanks, but...." I mumbled nervously as I suddenly felt so hot because of his closeness and his intense gaze.

"Shh. Don't refuse. Let yourself into your husband's skillful hands." He stated, giving me a mischievous smirk. "Come on. Lie down." He ordered.

I bit my lower lip, looking at him while thinking. Then I breathed deeply, trying to control my breaths and nodded. He gave me a charming grin. I approached the bed while he rolled his sleeves up, staring at me with intense eyes. I lay down on the bed. He grabbed the massage oil and approached me. He crawled on the bed and opened the bottle. After applying some massage oil on his hand, he started to massage me. I pursed my lips together as he was massaging my shoulder and back slowly while my heart was pounding.

When Cody tried to take off my towel, I instantly grabbed it. "No!" I exclaimed hurriedly.

"Relax, Em. I just want to pull it down slightly. So I could massage your back." He said, amused and pulled it down to my waist.

I gulped shyly as his hands moved down on my sides, spending shivers down my spin. My body was getting hotter as his hands were roaming my back, sides in sensual motions. I felt the tingling between my legs and pressed my legs together. My breaths were heavy while my heart was beating faster.

"How do you feel?" He asked hoarsely while his hands moved down towards my bum, almost touching it.

I pursed my lips together immediately as I moaned when I wanted to reply. He chuckled in amusement.

Shit! Well done, Emily! Well done! I stated with my inner voice angrily.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow?" He asked huskily while his hands moved up and down my back.

"I... I have a plan for tomorrow." I mumbled, trying to pull myself together.

"With who?" He asked firmly as he stopped massaging me.

"My classmates. We planned it a week ago." I informed him as I finally pulled myself together as much as possible.

"Hmm." He mumbled and started massaging my back again.

I pursed my lips together, trying to hold myself from moaning as his hands were exploring my body more and more. It was torturing. His every touch sent a wave of desire throughout my body. I was on fire. If this torture continued more, I wasn't sure that I could hold myself from jumping on him.

"Stop!" I almost snapped as I couldn't bear it anymore and sat up on the bed, holding the towel firmly against my chest.

"What happened? Don't you like it?" He asked provocatively as he gave me a questioning look, but I noticed mischief in his eyes. He was playing with me! Mister was so amused with my state.

"Nothing. It is enough. Thanks." I mumbled shyly as I adjusted the towel around me and rushed towards the bathroom without waiting for him to say anything.