꧁𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤.꧂

𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄!" I heard Yona's bright voice call out to me. Smiling, I walked over to her where she sat in the courtyard, and took her hand. "How does it feel to be 16 my dear sister?"

"Absolutely wonderful!" smiling again at her answer, I sat down with her. "I heard Soo Won is coming for your birthday. Aren't you excited?"

Nodding her head many times, Yona grinned with excitement. "It's been so long since I last saw him!" humming in agreement, I studied her, wondering if she had grown at all. As I thought, I saw no growth. She was still naive, and didn't know about the hardships of the world.

Sighing, I pushed that thought away, telling myself now wasn't the time. After all, she had no need to know, as I was to be queen. My birthday had already passed, celebrated quietly with family. That was my wish.

"Is something wrong Sara?" Yona's face popped into my view. Chuckling to hide my thoughts, I gently patted her head. "Of course not. Why don't you go and greet Soo Won? He should be here soon." Giggling, Yona went back inside, waving as she did so.

Sighing again, I ran my hands over my face.

"Why don't you come and talk, Hak?"

Still in the same position as before, I heard Hak's heavy steps coming next to me. Plopping himself down, I saw he wore a smirk.

"You always know I'm there, huh?"

"Of course, you breathe like an elephant." Actually, he was dead silent, and the only reason I could hear and sense him was because of my ability.

"Heh. Also sharp as ever." Shaking my head, I put on a serious face.

"What were you doing there Hak?" I ask him. "Your father put me as a bodyguard for Yona. Something about me being her friend so she would be well protected."

Raising my eyebrows thoughtfully, I mused to myself. Father had always been more protective of Yona. Even though we had the same blood and same eyes, he had always treated her more like his daughter, and me more like a soldier, as if making sure I had the necessary skills to become Queen.

However, only I knew his secret. Perhaps Soo Won does also, which is why I usually stay alert around him.
After all, my father killed his.

I was waiting for the day Soo Won would try to take his revenge.
And honestly? I was fine with it. I had always been cold hearted and heartless when needed, and I knew that that would be one of those times. My father was not a good king, and I knew it. What Soo Won didn't know was that his father was also not fit to be king.

Because he wasn't the actual brother of King Il. Yu Hon was adopted, found on the streets by King Il's family. I planned on telling Soo Won if he ever tried to take the throne.

"Yo, what you thinkin of?" Hak's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Ah, nothing."

"You know," Hak said. "Sometimes, you act so mature that it's hard to believe you're turning only 17 soon. You need to stop frowning and worrying, or else you'll get old woman wrinkles~"
He tapped my forehead while saying so, which made me laugh.

"Oh Hak," I say while calming down. "You always make me happier"

Smirking, he jumped up and mockingly bowed.

"Well, that's my job. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I have guarding duties to attend to."

Nodding, I waved bye. After he left, I stayed sitting there in the silence. The sky was a cloudless blue, and there was a warm breeze.

I felt at peace.

-

A/N

Hi guys, I just wanted to say please check out the new book I published about Fantastic Beasts and Newton Scamander! It's about a woman named Isabella Malfoy and Newton Scamander :)