❦༒ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕝.༒❦

𝐒𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐒𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, my fury for the King had grown even stronger. 

Looking at Sara, I felt guilt eating at me for making her relieve those horrors. 

Opening my arms, I welcomed her into a hug, enveloping her in my warmth. She leaned in, sniffling slightly. "So you are ok with me killing your father?" I ask tentatively. "Oh Soo Won..." Sara answers. "I'm going to kill him with you." At this, I started. "You are willing to stab your father?"

"He was never my father. A father wouldn't whip his daughter, then threaten to kill her sister. A father wouldn't make his daughter become an adult at 9." Hearing this, I hugged her even tighter. How dare that old man! He was worse than imagined.

Soon, I felt her stop crying. Looking down, I saw she was looking at me, with her beautiful purple eyes. I felt myself fall deep into them, losing myself.

"Soo Won." she said. "Do you plan on taking the throne?"

I stilled. That was exactly what I had been planning. I knew I shouldn't tell her, but I couldn't help myself.

"...yes."

I felt her stiffen, and pull away, but I tightened my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.

I held onto her, tangling my fingers through her glossy red locks, pressing her head into my chest.

"Marry me

"Marry me. I have loved you for the longest while, since we were children." I whispered into her ear, afraid of her answer. "We can be king and queen together."

"Marriage? I suppose that could work.....Yes." She answered. 

 I felt my heart beat faster. She said yes! I know she accepted for a political reason, and not because she loved me, but I was happy nonetheless. 

Sara's POV

My lips pulled up into an unnoticeable smirk. Men were so easy to fool. A few tears and a few sniffles and they were pulled into my trap. Obviously what I said was all true, and the whippings  hurt like hell, but I had also been planning to kill my father for the longest time. Now I had someone else to do it for me. 

As long as I marry him, the throne will not fall into the wrong hands.

"Alright" I say, and reluctantly pull away from his arms.

"Let's make a plan."