Prologue

~ Third Person P.O.V ~ 

The lake rippled and sloshed underneath their toes, soaking, and dipping in the crevasses of their feet. Neither of the three wanted to descend into the water yet, only enjoy their time with each other on the grass for a few more moments. Hushed breathing and quiet whispers being dispensed between the trio in the sultry, comforting, night air surrounding them. They knew it was risky being out here so late in the night, a high chance of them being caught but-- it was all worth it. If they were thinking of going all the way . . . taking this unpredictability . . . being at the lake at nighttime wasn't so big of a deal.

Right?

Right.

Drinking in the damp, summer draft the youngest of the three breaks a dimpled smile; clutching onto the hem of his shirt he lifts it up, letting it fall behind him with a gentle rustle of the grass. His heart hammering away in his chest like a drum, pumping blood through his veins-- giving his face a light pink hue. Breathing in one last time, he sinks himself slowly into the water-- which was illuminated by the fireflies in the area; as well as the lucent shine from the moon.

Glistening, and draping onto the three in addition to the lake's soft ripples.

The second eldest heaved a long, somewhat irritated, sigh. Hoisting his shirt over his spiked blond locks, allowing it to join the other piece of cloth in the blades of grass underneath him. However, unlike the other male-- his descending was anything but slow and steady. For he had jumped right in with a raucous splash of the water; prompting the other two to silently scold him for his carelessness.

Finally, the oldest male offers the other two a light-lipped smile-- raking a calloused hand through his two-toned locks. Debating. Debating, on whether or not this was a good idea . . . if any of this was a good idea. If anyone found out about the three they'd all be regarded as aberrations-- social outcasts.

Was he willing to risk it all for them?

For himself?

Seemingly sensing his uncertainty, the youngest paddles over to the edge of the small hill where the other man sat. 

"It's okay," The dimpled male whispered, offering up his pale, nearly child-like hand. "Come on."

"We're right here," The blond chimed in, his usual smirk morphing into a toothy grin.

"You two will be the death of me," He chuckled, lifting off his shirt and sinking in. "Together?"

"Together,"

"Together!"

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Ahhhh a new book! Now can I just say how extremely excited I am for this one guys! If you're new here to my content hi! My name is Cricket, I post the gayest of fanfics on here! The official first chapter should be up either today or tomorrow! 

!!DISCLAIMER!! 

This book is set in the 1940s, so basically, World War II plays a major part in this story. However, I will write this book like I would any other book-- there might be a few phrases that I have never used but other than that the common words they used back then will rarely make an appearance. If that none at all. 

Furthermore, I passed World History with a C so I barely remember anything from World War II-- only from the bits and pieces I can remember and what the internet provides me. So if I make a mistake please kindly let me know, however, some mistakes are purposeful and for the sake of the plot.

Until we meet again!!