∞12∞

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

The room they were placed in was small, hell, the word 'small' would be an understatement. Especially for three boys sleeping in it. Just like the rest of the run down hotel, the walls were furnished with dark spots, grime, and more minuscule pieces of mold here and there. One, semi-large bed standing prominently on the left wall. Two, crystal-coated, victorian lights mounted on the wall above the bed-- the one to the right flickered every few seconds. 

Izuku released a small yelp and instinctively hid behind both boys when a spider scurried across the floor close to their feet; fading into the corner of the room.

"You scared or somethin', Small Fry?" Katsuki teased, setting his bag down on the dresser and allowing his body to flop on the bed.

"No," Izuku scoffed, his face morphing back into its habitual scowl-- lips pressed together, and eyes hardened.

"Good," Shoto drawled, joining his blond friend on the bed. "That means you'll have no problem sleeping on the floor then." He finished with an arched and snowy brow.

The younger of the three gaped at the duel-haired male, poker-face turning ghost-like as his eyes slowly traveled down to the dirt and bug covered floor. A small frown turned the corners of Izuku's mouth down as he continued to stare at the floor, which soon twisted back into his hardened expression.

"Yep," He replied, marching off the small closet by the door and pulling out spare blankets and pillows. "I don't mind,"

The heterochromatic man's face contorted as his gaze on the younger intensified-- fishing for at least the tiniest piece of emotion on Izuku's face. Yet, of course, he came up empty-handed. 

"C'mon Todo, are you really gonna make the kid sleep on the floor?" Katsuki whispered in the other male's ear, observing as Izuku made himself a pallet on the floor; face twisting into a rather conflicted expression as he watched. 

Torn between allowing Izuku to sleep on the floor, and not. He knew it was cruel to ask the boy to do such a thing, he wanted nothing more than to tell Shoto to just let him sleep on the foot of the bed or something of that manner. Then flashbacks of his father arose to the forefront of his mind, prompting a glower to mix in with his features.

"Never mind," The blond added, not giving Shoto a chance to reply.

Drawing his lower lip in between his teeth, Shoto's eyes flicker over to where Katsuki laid only to switch back over to Izuku-- who was kicking off his shoes. Inhaling a deep breath, the duel-haired male begins to say something that'll most likely be the starting point of something dangerous. Something forbidden, yet exhilarating all at once.

Of course, he doesn't know that yet.

"Kid," Shoto groused, "You can sleep at the end of the bed,"

"Shoto Todoroki, what the hell are you doing?" The scarlet-eyed male next to him whisper shouted, making sure to keep his voice low enough so Izuku didn't hear.

Snapping his head back in Katsuki's direction, Shoto heaves a sigh. "There are bugs on the floor Bakugou, and who knows what kind of diseases some of them are carrying. If he gets bit and dies from it who will Aizawa blame?" He shot back, curving one eyebrow up.

"I make no promises to kicking him off the bed," The blond grumbled, rolling over as Izuku expectantly stared at the two from his place on the floor.

"Well?" The elder of the three scoffed, "You wanna sleep with the bugs or on the bed, your choice."

Narrowing his eyes into slits, Izuku resists the urge to roll them. "First you wanted me on the floor and now on the bed . . . What's the catch?" He questions.

"There is none,"

After a few more minutes of silently debating on whether or not this would all be a good idea, Izuku slowly crawls in at the foot of the bed. Making sure to steer clear of Shoto and Katsuki's feet as he did so. He wasn't too fond of the idea, to say the least, however, he would rather sleep here with the two men he hates rather than the dirt and bugs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Move your fucking foot," Izuku growled in his sleep, pushing Katsuki's foot away from his face.

It was still rather late at night-- or well, morning to be exact. The sun was still nowhere close to rising up above the horizon as the stars and moon still held their place in the inky sky. Shoto had gone to sleep hours ago, leaving Izuku and Katsuki to quietly bicker in the dark over each other's feet.

"I'll move my foot when you move your damn toe away from my ear!" Katsuki shot back, cautious of the sleeping male next to him.

Grounding his teeth against one another, Izuku wraps his fingers around the elder's ankle-- precluding any movement from happening. "Move. Your. Foot." He fumed, articulating each word with excess force.

"Bite me," Katsuki grumbled.

"Fine, stop squirming and your wish is my command," The green-haired boy mocked, turning over so he was facing the duel-eyed male's feet instead. 

At least Shoto was in too deep of a sleep to actually move.

Scoffing, the blond grumbles a string of incoherent curses under his breath-- pulling the covers over his head, leaving Izuku with barely anything at all. In his exhausted, anger-filled retaliation Izuku pulled the cover more his way; smirking in amusement as the blond released a growl.

After a few more minutes of silently pulling at the covers, Shoto jolts up-- flicking the lights on and giving the two hardened glares.

"You two are acting like children," He snarled, "Some of us are trying to get a decent nights sleep!"

Squinting his carmine eyes at the younger male, Katsuki grunts. "He started it!"

"I started it?! You're the one who decided it'd be a grand idea to put your foot in my face!" Izuku bit back, rage dripping off each and every word.

"That's enough!" The eldest shouted, holding his palms up at each side of his body. "You two are giving me a fucking headache,"

That's when an idea began to formulate in his mind, one the two would most certainly not enjoy whatsoever. Quickly scrambling out of bed, Shoto grabs ahold of both of their wrists-- ignoring their protests and shouts of complaint he leads them both to the closet, shoving them in and closing the door.

"In the morning the rest of us has to go find a place where we can get oil to do a change, we'll most likely be gone for a while so you two will stay here in the closet. Either until we get back, or until you learn to at least not argue," Shoto explained, pushing the dresser in front of the closet door.

Eyes wide, and mouth hanging agape, Katsuki releases a frustrated growl. "That's rich coming from you Todo, you guys both argue too!"

"Yeah, but I know when to put an end to it-- whereas you don't Katsuki, and that'll be our downfall!" The elder shot back, already heading back into bed.

It was then and only then, did Izuku realize just how little the closet was . . . This ought to be interesting.

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

I promise this is still going to be a slowburn for those of you who are worried. I guess what I'm trying to do is slowly build up their trust, and fondness for one another-- which is going to take a lot. I think after we get past this whole 'Stranded In The Middle Of Nowhere' thing, you'll start to see more and more of that.

But this part of the book is the starting point of TodoBakuDeku, just you wait.

Until we meet again!!!