Author's Ending Note

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Now first and foremost let me just start off by saying thank you.Thank you all for sticking by me in throughout this story and everything it has come to be and mean to me. You guys have been so kind, giving me tips on how to improve my writing, your adoring comments(which by the way I do read). Thank you.

Do I wish I could have ended this book differently? Possibly. But I feel like that's only because some of you were confused on a lot of things which I will explain further more now.

Why did TodoBakuDeku become cannon so 'fast'? Well, keep in mind this was the '40s and relationships were very fast in the '40s. By the end of the week you could be engaged to someone. Ya know? But I feel like Shoto, Katsuki, and Izuku were already drawn to each from the start-- even if it was for malicious reasons at the beginning. They were already pulled towards each other, whether that be from annoyance, confusion, a desire to know. They were drawn to each other. And combine that with the fact that they have 'shared trauma' plus the whole '40s aspect of it, I feel as though it was only normal for them to be together.

Sure there are three of them, it's poly, gay, yadadaada blah, blah, blah. Back then being gay was kind of the only thing you had to worry about, I do wish I could dived further into the whole 'Poly' aspect of it all. But I didn't.

Of course, I loved this book with all of my heart and this was honestly such a learning experience for me. And it drives me to do better in terms of my writing, plotting, planning, everything!

That's all for now!!! ;)