The Heart is a lonely hunter

Anna was walking out of her room, after getting in early to avoid having Mary Margaret asking where she was

Anna was walking out of her room, after getting in early to avoid having Mary Margaret asking where she was. When Mary Margaret bumped into her.

Anna's first instinct was to walk past, but Mary Margaret said "Anna wait, I'm sorry. I just got worried and scared, I overreacted, I know you hate it when I act like your mom."

Anna cut her off by saying, "No, your not my mom, my mom left me," Anna knew that this wasn't true but she had to keep up the act "She left me alone. I know you think I'm fragile, but I am very capable of fending for myself, I've always done and I always will, just give me time yeah?"

Anna then walked past Mary Margaret and left passing an even more confused Emma who was leaning on the kitchen counter.

. . . .

"I need someone adept at murder bereft of mercy" Regina said as she looked into her mirror, It answered by saying. "Someone with no heart?" .

"Now you understand" She said with a grin

"Well in that case I heard that Ella Scarlett was back from wherever she has been lately and I know she has killed many people and she's a thief and she and her brother both took out their hearts to protect themselves from your mother ." The mirror said

"No I won't work with a Scarlett they annoy me." Regina said

"Well in that case you need...a huntsman."

. . . .

Anna walked into Granny's diner with a frown, her foot was hurting particularly bad today and the issues with Mary Margaret.

Granny immediately noticed Anna as she sat down and said, "Usual?"

Anna nodded as she sat down, Granny came over and set her Tea down in front of her and then sat across from her.

"Hi Granny? "

"I know you didn't sleep at home yesterday."

Anna raised an eyebrow and said, "I don't know what you mean."