Quiet Minds

"If you want privacy talk fast we open in twenty

"If you want privacy talk fast we open in twenty." Granny said as she let Emma into the diner where Hook, Regina, Mary Margaret, David and Ella where waiting. "And nothing gets between Leroy and his bacon."

"Is there any sign of our quarry?" Hook asked

Emma sighed and said, "I went all over that farmhouse and the land around it nothing."

Ella was honestly thinking why she was even there, she should be helping Jackson not rip everyone apart when he gets angry not here trying to find the man that killed the guy she loved.

"Well, now the suns up we should hit everywhere Gold might go- his house, shop, his cabin-"

Ella scoffed and cut David off saying, "-Cause dead men love vacation homes, can someone explain to me how this is even possible? You told me that you saw him die and I know laws of magic you can't bring people back from the dead."

"I might have an inkling." Hook stated, "When we went back to the Enchanted Forest Neal was talking about the possibility of getting his father back-"

David cut him off crossing his arms saying, "What? How?"

Hook shook his head and said, "He didn't know he just... he missed his family and he was desperate to fin a way to return to this world, he believed that bringing his father back was the key."

"Well if that was his plan then obviously something went wrong because while Gold might be alive and kicking Neal is... he's... we don't know what he is we don't even know if he made it back to Storybrooke. No one's seen him since this new curse." Emma said

"He's out there somewhere." David said

"With all due respect, we have bigger issues than who brought Gold back. The fact that he was in the Wicked Witches basement for one I wanna know what the hell she was cooking up with him." Regina said looking at Emma

"Well, the best way to find that out is to find Gold right?-"

David cut Mary Margaret off saying, "He could tell us who the Wicked Witch is, maybe how to track her down."