Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

Anna and Emma were sitting in her Sheriff car which was making Anna quite uneasy

Anna and Emma were sitting in her Sheriff car which was making Anna quite uneasy. When they saw Henry riding his bike up the path.

"There he is" Anna said to Emma nodding her head towards Henry, Emma got out of the car with a, "Hey, kid" but he just rode straight passed them ignoring them.

"Nice to see you too." Anna yelled after him. Emma and Anna both shared a look as the began to walk up the hill to see Henry's destroyed castle.

"The storm! " Henry said as he got off of his bike dropping it to the floor.

"Oh no, it's okay. we can fix it, I'll call in a favour with Marco." Anna said reassuringly.

"Do you think it's still here?" He said crouching on the ground.

"What are you looking for?" Emma asked

Henry looked up and said, "My book."

"Why'd you hide it here?" Anna said knowing exactly what Regina would do to that book if she got a hold of it.

"So my mom doesn't find it." He said whilst digging in the sand.

"Hiding it under your mattress wasn't good enough." Emma said

"Regina looks everywhere." Anna told Emma 

"Exactly, and that's the first place she'd look." Henry said looking up at her Anna and Emma.

"How about leaving it with me?" Emma asked

"That's the second place if anyone I would give it to Anna my mom is scared of her." Henry said and Anna shrugged and flinched at the mention of her curse name she really did hate it. Henry then dug up a metal box with a padlock on.

"It's still here good." He said sounding relieved

"So your mom doesn't know about the castle." Emma asked

Henry shook his head, "No it's our secret place Anna just knows about it."

Anna and Emma turned to look at each other and smiled, when they heard the voice of a very annoying queen behind them.