The Stable Boy

"A pretrial interview with the prosecution? Explain to me how that is a good idea

"A pretrial interview with the prosecution? Explain to me how that is a good idea."

Anna had to agree with Emma, she didn't really understand the point of it.

Mr Gold immediately backing up his thoughts, said "The DA merely wishes to ask Ms Blanchard a few questions-"

Anna cut him off, saying, "-She's done answering questions, Why are we sucking up to the DA?"

Emma nodded and said, "Why aren't we going after Regina? She's the one who's setting up Mary Margaret-"

"-And what proof do we have of that Sheriff? Just because you found the Mayor's skeleton key in the cell doesn't mean we can prove that she put it there."

"So what's you plan? It better be bloody brilliant." Anna said looking at Mr gold who gave her a look that said "accent" Anna cleared her throat and sat back down.

"I believe our best chance at winning this case is to employ our most valuable asset," Mr Gold stated

Anna raised her eyebrows asking the silent question that Mary Mary asked, "What's that?"

"Well, that's you dear. A sweet, kind, elementary school teacher, who took in a homeless thief-"

Mr Gold was cut off by Anna saying, "Watch it Gold!"

"Doesn't exactly fit the prototype of a killer now does it?" Mr Gold continued ignoring Anna.

Anna raised her eyebrows again as Emma said, "That's how you are going to get her acquitted? By using her personality?"

"Perception is everything. Miss Swan. Not just in a court room but in life. As such I'm sure you can imagine how the jury would perceive Ms Blanchard if she agreed to cooperate with the district attorney- you do these things to earn their trust. It shows the Jury she's at least trying-"

Mr Gold was cut off by Sidney walking in saying, "Emma," Sidney noticed what was going on, "Sorry to interrupt. I just came by to drop these off," Sidney held up a vase of flowers, "I thought they might brighten the place up."