1. From Seattle to Forks

As I arrived at my sister's house in forks, I understood why she was always so grumpy all the time, Forks is so gloomy. Not that I minded, I actually really like rain. Abbie, my sister, lives in a small home that doesn't look well taken care of. It was obvious that whoever owned the house (which would be my sister) didn't know the basics of how to take care of it. Our parents kicked Abbie out at 16 telling her that she needed to learn to be "independent". Abbie is now 22 and I am 17, and it is my turn to be kicked out.

My sister and I never got along very well, in fact she kinda hates me because she always thought our parents were harder on her than they were on me. Well, that wasn't the case because when one of my mid-terms came back with a C+ in English. Their exact works were "Posie Eloise Omens you are a disgrace to this family and are no longer welcomed in this house!" I never got why they had to be so dang hard on me.

Anyways I pulled up to the little house as started taking my things out of the car.

My sister was still at work so I got all of my stuff unpacked by myself and decided it would be best to scout out the area. I'm a Sophomore by the way, and I'm not shy, but I also don't trust easily. I usually don't come across as particularly nice because of my RBF and the way I dress is...feisty, but I never have struggled to make friends.

I walked out of the front door and started walking.

A/N: Hey readers. Sooo here is the first chapter. I don't really know where this story is going buuutt I'm just playing it by ear. Maybe comment some things you would wanna see in this book.