Go wild

What is she doing to me, why do I feel like I'm about to explode. I felt hot. I could tell I was flustered.

She raised a brow, still maintaining her position.

"What's this" she said with so much amusement as she watched me with her burning gaze.

"do I make you nervous?" She whispered, moving even closer to me

"No-nonsense, why why would you assume that?"
Why did I stutter. Can the ground just open up and swallow me?

She stood properly, shrugging

"Cause, you're red as a tomato, and you can't even look me in the eyes right now"

Can I die right now?

"Em well" I cleared my throat
"That's cause it's hot right now, and, and you're all up in my face" I spat back, trying to redeem myself.

She chuckled, raising her hands in surrender. Smiling like an idiot

"You win. But I get to drop you off"

With that she quickly took my book from me walking off to the car park.

.........

The ride back home was silent.
She would glance at me from time to time maintaining that annoying smile on her face.

This girl would be the death of me.

We pulled up to my house and without wasting any time, I got out quickly. I need to be far away as possible. I need my sanity back. 

I forgot my keys this morning so I had to wait for mom to open the door.

"You're so eager to get away from me" she whispered in my ears standing behind me

"You can't get rid of me that easily"

She came even closer, and her hand brushed mine briefly.

I could have passed out right there. The hair on my skin were standing in full command.

The door opened and I burst in

"Hey Darl..." I was out.

I shut my door quickly. I need my pills.
My breathing was becoming disoriented.

How can something so simple make me go crazy.

I heard soft knocking on my wooden door.

"Hey can I come in" she asked softly

But I remained quiet

Few minutes passed and then I heard foot steps decending down the stairs

I opened my door noticing she placed my text book neatly on the door mat. I sighed. I feel silly.

Aliyah's POV

I got in my car and decided I didn't want to go home just yet.

So I went to my favorite burger place. They took my orders and I was waiting at the booth for it to get ready.

It would have been nice if Ava was here with me.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice

"Ben, hey what are you doing here?"

He chuckled sweetly.

"It's a restaurant, I came for food" he answered sarcastically

This only got me to grin
"Don't mind me. You can join me if you want or do you have company" I offered, noticing some boys from the football team.

"Naah I'm good. I'm here with the boys"

I smiled and he mirrored me. He had Ava's eyes. But they don't make me want to go wild the way Ava's does.

"I never got to thank you for what you.."

"It's nothing" it cut me off

He smiled again.

"I got to go now, but enjoy your meal" he smiled before walking off to meet his sqwad