Chapter 26

I've already lost the person I never thought I would lose. I don't want to lose you too.

Once I was dressed in my many layers I walked down the hallway

Once I was dressed in my many layers I walked down the hallway. One thing that I hate is that I am always so cold. No matter how many layers I put on my body is always so cold. I walking down the hallway when someone stopped me and pulled me. I was ready to punch this person in the face. but Louis caught my face. my eyes widened and I fell pale seeing Louis.

What was he going to do?

He looked angry at me for a minute but sighed letting my hand and wrists go. I looked at him confused. "I need to talk to you". I was more than shocked, why did he need to talk to me? "I need to apologise". Oh, so this is what this is about. I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue in annoyance. "You need to, or you want to"? I challenged raising my eyebrows.
"I...want to". I stiffened and avoided my gaze. I am terrible at this stuff. "It's cool you don't need to apologise I forgive you".  I walked away but he caught me again. "I want to... I am really sorry about what I said! I didn't mean it". I rolled my eyes then turned around to face him. "Look pork chops if you didn't mean it then why did you say it? I don't care what you said. It didn't hurt me. so I don't understand why you are apologising". I lied through my gritted teeth. It did hurt me. it hurt me more than a thousand whip slashes. "Look I shouldn't have said it and there is no excuse to why I said it. I am just really sorry. I was scared about having a little sister". My eyes softened. "Why were you scared". He looked at me stiffened and with sad eyes. "Because I wasn't sure if I could protect you". I sighed loudly. "I don't need anyone to protect me". My voice was blunt and cold. It was colder than ice and I was as blank as a blank piece of paper

He was about to say something but I interrupted him. "Look I would appreciate if you dropped this act". His face scrunched up as if he was confused. "I know Vince forced you to be 'nice' to me and to act like you 'care'. But I don't need you! I don't need anyone. I don't need someone to be 'nice' to me. I don't need someone to 'act' as if they care. Tell your so-called brothers. Tell Vince for all I care. But something that I hate more than people and that is 'fake' people. So, you can shove your 'acts' right up your asshole". I stormed passed him only to bump into a wall. Before I fell to the ground a strong arm caught me. I looked up to see an angry Enzo. "What" I snapped, He narrowed his eyes at me. anyone else would be cowering and squirming right now. But for me? that is a different story. "Lose the tone and attitude, right. Now"! I rolled my eyes and he tightened his grip around me. A loud whimper left my lips. His eyes softened and before I knew what he was doing he pulled my sleeve up. Revealing big fingerprint bruises on my bony arm. His eyes darkened, you could practically see steam coming out of his ears. "Who did this". He gritted out through his teeth. His jaw was clenched and you could see a vein nearly popping out of his head. Louis came from behind me and his eyes darkened when he saw the bruise. "Who did this"! Louis yell turning to me with his red face and black eyes. I scoffed then tried to get my wrist out Enzo's grip only for him to hold it more securely. "I won't ask again. Who. Did. This"? Enzo narrowed his darkened eyes at me. "Why don't you ask pork chops". I rolled my eyes at Louis.