Chapter 63

another side I haven't seen 

"Get the fuck off her!" my eyes widened as Ryan charged at Taylor

"Get the fuck off her!" my eyes widened as Ryan charged at Taylor. "RYAN NO." I yelled trying to pull Ryan of Taylor. "How dare you touch her! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I had never in my life seen Ryan so angry. "AND YOU DID THIS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ANGRY THIS MAKES ME!" my jaw dropped to the floor at his outburst. Why was he so mad? He isn't my brother? "What are you talking about Ryan?" I asked him pushing him back using all my strength. Taylor chuckled behind me. I turned around then glared the deathliest daggers ever at him. "STOP LAUGHING YOU ASSHOLE." Ryan gritted out. Taylor continued to laugh making me question all my feelings. 

"YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE HER YOU ARE USING HER TO GET TO THE ITALIAN MAFIA AND SO THAT YOU CAN BECOME A LEADER." 

I was so confused about what was being said. Was this all true? Does Taylor really just view me as a woman to 'claim'. "SHUT YOU BRITISH PIECE OF SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Taylor gritted out sandwiching me between the two angry men. "What you don't think I know that the committee got together and said if you don't find a wife you will lose your rank." Ryan chuckled then pulled me closer to him wrapping his arm around my waist. I tried moving out but his grip was too strong. Taylor saw this and his whole demeanour changed.

He was now deadly.

"Get your hands off her." But Ryan didn't move instead of his hold around me got tighter which slightly hurt me. but I didn't bother saying anything cause at this moment it was irrelevant. Taylor ripped him off me then threw him like he weighed nothing. but as much as I appreciated being free from Ryan's grasp I was still beyond mad at Taylor. I was pushed behind Taylor and I knew very well what was about to happen.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING."

We all looked up to see Dad and all of my six brothers behind him looking furious. I looked up to Ryan with pleading eyes begging him to not rat me out. He sighed loudly and turned to my brothers and angry father. "I am sorry for disturbing the evening I just had a disagreement with Taylor about something important." A loud scoff came from Taylor causing all my brothers to snap their heads to his. Father looked as if he was in conflict as he kept shifting his gaze to mine then to Taylor. "very well but if I ever see you pull this sort of behaviour in front of my daughter again. Your skin will be my new rug." Ryan frantically nodded gulping at his stern eyes. Dad eyes then shifted to Taylor walking deadly slow to him calmly. "And if I ever see you near my daughter again. Your head will be the next decoration for my wall." Dad grabbed my hand leading me calmly away from the conflicted Taylor.

The ride to the airport was deadly silent I could quite literally feel eyes burning in my skull. "what's going on with you and Taylor?" I raised my eyebrows at Alex. "who said anything is going on?" they narrowed their eyes more on me. " don't give me that bullshit tell us now." I rolled my eyes and huffed back into my seat. To be honest I felt hurt more than hurt I felt embarrassed. I had my whole life driving people away and protecting my heart. But for us soon as I met this boy I let my guard down. But what is more embarrassing is that I have actually developed feelings for this wannabe. "nothing important." I mumbled leaning my head against the glass window. A small tear escaped my eye as I thought about it more.

Great so not only am I crying about a teenage boy I am crying in front of my brothers and father about it. I have never felt so petty and pathetic in my entire life. I would never in a million years ever thought that I would cry over a boy, much less a teenage boy. My brother's eyes all softened but dads face remained hardened. "do you think he really is just using me?" I asked quietly fiddling my thumbs. Bruno sighed and looked at me sympathetically.

I didn't know what to believe with the bad boy wannabe he seemed to have good morals but he could just be like every other man in the mafia world. He could just be using me so he gets his role in the mafia.

Why does life have to be so hard?

Bruno wrapped an arm around my shoulder letting me rest my head. "I don't know twinny but we will figure it out together." This is why I love Bruno so much. "I don't want you to ever see that boy again he is just a snake much like his father." Enzo gritted out and the others seemed to agree as they nodded. I couldn't bother to argue so I just stayed resting in my twins comforting arms.

We all got changed into more comfortable clothes on the plane. And now we are just resting on the couches. I can't wait to arrive in London, I have missed London so much. I can't wait to go to a place I am actually familiar with. Ryan sat down in the couch in front of me glaring at me. he was acting like an overprotective brother or something and it is pissing me off. I and him have never been in a fight but today it will be the change of that. I grabbed bubbles out of the backpack and my pink fluffy blanket. I sat next to Bruno and gave him some of my blankets as I snuggled closer to him.

I had too much on my plate to be worried about a boy. All I could think about was the house and why John left all his belongings and everything to me. why would Margaret never tell me? I slowly drifted into a peaceful and blissful sleep as I cuddled up next to my twin.

-------------------------------------

The man looked down at the small baby softly cooing. She was so small and tiny he had no idea how anyone could give someone so beautiful and pure up. the baby was the most beautiful baby he had ever seen. at first, his only worry was bringing the baby girl home to his wife. How would she react? He didn't care if the wife didn't accept the infant because his only worry was the bundle of joy what was in his arms.

She had to be only 5 pounds for how tiny she was. The man was used to people being afraid and fearful of him. But when the small baby infant looked at him with her big doe chocolate brown eyes and goofy toothless smile. His cold demeanour vanished into thin air and was replaced with warm loving fatherly one. Blood or not this baby was his daughter. He loved this small baby more than anything he had ever loved. He didn't care about anything, nor the arrangement what he had planned.

He no longer cared about the money or the deal what had been set in place.

He only cared about Breanna Carmon.

------------------------------

"aww, they look so cute."

"TWIN GOALS."

"look how cute and peaceful she looks."

"I wish Bruno was always this quite he looks so peaceful when he is."

"Let's take a photo of the two babies."

"ooo sent it to me."

"WHAT THE F-." I jumped off from my pillow landing down on the hard floor with a thump. "Bruno you idiot!" Enzo growled as he picked me up examining for injuries. Luke slapped Bruno and Louis looked like he was going to bury Bruno 10ft under.

"GUYS I am fine," I grumbled dusting my sweatpants off.

Gosh, these annoying pigheaded bone head teddy bears are annoying.

"We are not! who are you calling annoying pigheaded or whatever you called us missy." Milo grumbled glaring playfully at me.

My eyes grew wide and my cheeks blushed hard red as I stared at my glaring brothers. Only now realising that I said that out loud. "um you." I rolled my eyes shrugging like no big deal. I got lifted into the air and got spun by milo who growling at me.

Oh, big brother. 

a/n: sorry about the boring update but this week has being a bit hard for me as there has being a lost in my family. so I am sorry about the slow update. But thank you for all the kind encouragement and nice words.