Bonus Chapter: February 15th

Ethan: I'm out front. We are going out today.

I had just finished my shower when he texted me. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair before scurrying off to my room. If he had told me that we were hanging out today, I might have been ready by now. Instead, he only gave me, at max, five minutes to not be a zombie.

I slid on a random hoodie that I'm pretty sure was Ethan's and a pair of gray sweatpants. He was getting me in full gremlin mode. No bra, baggy sweats, and a two sizes too big hoodie. Then again, it wasn't the first time he had seen me like that, and it wouldn't be the last. If he wanted to see me look like a queen, he would see me as a gremlin. It was my natural state of being.

"You could have gotten dressed," Ethan said when I climbed into the passenger seat of his truck.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "I am dressed. I'm not going to dress up to hang out with a guy. Take me or leave me the way I am, but I'm not wearing jeans today."

"Fair enough," He said and took off. I leaned my head against the passenger window, but that didn't last long. My head started to hurt from bumping against the window repeatedly. That was not a smart idea.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Ethan didn't answer. "Are you going to murder me?"

"If I was going to murder you, I would have done it before we ever met. It doesn't make sense to murder you now when I would be the first and only suspect."

"I don't know that. You could have waited until I dropped my guard and then struck."

"Why are you like this?"

"People keep asking me that, and I don't have an answer for them. I blame my father."

"Why?"

"Because he is the weirder parent," I shrugged. I heard Ethan chuckle as he continued to drive to wherever his destination was.

When we pulled up to Walmart, I climbed out of the truck and said, "Walmart? Are you taking me grocery shopping?"

"It's the day after Valentine's day," Ethan answered. He grabbed my hand and started to pull me into Walmart. "All the leftover candy is discounted."

"You know the way to my heart," I said as we walked into Walmart, hand in hand.

We grabbed a cart and headed to the discounted stuff. We grabbed cookies, chocolates, and candy hearts. When we felt like we had stocked up on enough, we went to go look at the movies.

"Can I pick the movie?" I asked. I was standing on the back of the cart as Ethan pushed it to the entertainment section.

"Why should I let you?" Ethan asked. I looked up at him and pouted. He just smiled. "I do believe it is my turn to pick, Hails."

"Please?" I pouted.

He sighed, "How about we both pick a movie to watch?" I cheered before looking for the perfect movie. I felt like crying, so I had to pick one that would pull at the heartstrings. Then, I spotted the perfect move.

"Seriously? Charlie St. Cloud?" Ethan groaned as I placed the DVD into the cart. Did he not say we were both picking a movie? This was the movie I chose, and he would have to deal with it.

"You said I could pick a movie. I hope you have tissues because we are crying later," I said. He rolled his eyes at me. This boy should have known what he has gotten himself into by now. "Plus, you picked Deadpool."

"What's wrong with Deadpool?"

"Nothing. When I'm done crying over Zac Efron, Deadpool will make me feel better. But what if I wasn't comfortable watching Deadpool? It is rated R, after all."