𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter two.
episode two.
songs: push it — salt-n-pepa.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

The following day, Camila walks into the familiar McKinley High gymnasium, making her way to her fellow Cheerios are seated. It was a tradition for them all to sit next to each other during these big school-wide assemblies and even though she knows that the assembly is probably for something unimportant, she still wants to follow said tradition.

She sits down in between Quinn and Santana and begins playing with the friendship bracelet that Brittany had made for her over the summer. "What's underneath the curtain?" She asks out loud, looking at the makeshift stage surrounded by a red cloth.

"The Glee Club," Quinn mutters with a roll of her eyes. "It's all Finn has been talking about."

"Isn't that the little singing club that Mr. Schuester started back up? When did Finn join?"

The blonde opens her mouth to respond, but the feedback of the microphone cuts her off and they both turn towards Principal Figgins who happens to be tapping the microphone.

"Silence, children. Silence." He orders through the high pitched screech. "First, an announcement. The toilets are broken again. We are fixing the problem, but let me warn you. There will be zero tolerance for anyone soiling school grounds. We're not going to have a repeat of last time." He pauses and when he speaks again his voice becomes slightly less monotone. "We have a treat for you guys today. Mr. Schuester."

The guidance counselor—Ms. Pillsbury—begins clapping loudly despite the silence from the rest of the school. "Yay, Glee! Glee kids, hooray!"

Mr. Schuester walks to the microphone, smiling at the students. "Hi. Uh, when I went to school here, Glee Club ruled this place. And we're on our way back."