𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter twenty eight.
episode nine.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Camila has absolutely no idea how she finds herself in this situation. One second she was watching a Disney movie with Santana, the next, she's straddling the taller girl. Santana's hands rub up and down the girl's sides under her Cheerios uniform and Camila has her arms wrapped tightly around the other girl's neck.

The shorter girl breaks away from the kiss, breathing heavily. "Wait, we... we shouldn't be doing this."

Santana shrugs, kissing at the girl's throat. "Why not?"

"I still love Jack."

With a sigh, Santana moves away from Camila's neck and looks her in the eyes, resting her hands on the girl's hips. "So? You're not cheating on him. You guys broke up."

"I know," Camila mutters. "It just feels wrong."

A smirk grows on Santana's face and she raises an eyebrow. "Then let's make it feel good, hm?"

She latches her lips back onto Camila's and the Latina moans quietly into her mouth, moving her hands up into Santana's hair. They continue this until they break apart, both of them panting heavily as they try and catch their breaths. Santana begins moving her hands again and she lightly tugs the bottom on Camila's cheer top.

Camila doesn't respond but she replaces Santana's hands with her own, lifting her shirt and tossing it to the side. Santana groans at the sight, going back to kissing the girl. "You're so hot." She says, smirking when she sees how swollen the smaller girl's lips are.