𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirteen.
episode five.
songs: maybe this time — fred ebb.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

It's a few days after Santana and Jack agreed to stop fighting for Camila's sake and Camila's mood has lifted significantly. Even at the beginning of her and Jack's relationship, Santana has always hated him and it truly put a strain on both of the relationships. Being able to have her best friend and her boyfriend back made her life feel so much better about everything.

Things have changed for Santana, too. Camila can now willingly spend time with her without feeling guilty for leaving her boyfriend alone and the strange feelings from before have come back tenfold. Before Jack said anything to her, she had always just believed that her urge to protect the smaller girl was because she's kind, but now she's not too sure.

The Glee Club meetings have gone back to normal—except for the loss of Rachel—and Camila starts finally feeling like everything can go back to normal once again.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to someone very special," Will announces and he looks at the woman standing on his right. "This is April Rhodes. She's our newest member."

April clicks her tongue and does finger guns at the much younger Glee Club members. Everyone stares back at the two adults in shock.

Finn tilts his head slightly, pinching his eyebrows together. "Wait, so old people can join Glee Club now?"

"Old, huh?" The woman looks a bit offended as she glances around at the group. "You guys look like the world's worst Benetton ad."

The two adults are the only people that chuckle and the rest of the room are completely silent until Artie speaks up. "Mr. Schuester, this seems like a terrible idea."