𝐈𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter four.
episode two.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝ 

"You can still stay over," Camila says to Santana after she had parked her car in front of Camila's house. "I'm sure Jack won't mind."

Santana shakes her head. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on being the third wheel tonight."

The girls stay quiet for a moment with their hands still interlocked, neither of them wanting to admit that they don't want the other to leave. Santana squeezes her pinky lightly, smiling that "Camila-specific" soft smile at the shorter girl.

"You should probably go in." She says, her smile turning a bit sad.

Camila purses her lips and nods. "Yeah, probably."

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

The shorter of the two grin widely at Santana's words, leaning across the counsel to wrap her arms around Santana's upper back. Santana's arms wind up around the girl's waist in response and she finds herself leaning down to gently place her head in Camila's neck.

"Of course," Camila mutters happily.

They break their hug—that lasted longer than either of them are willing to admit—and after Camila gets out of the car, Santana takes off down the street. Camila watches as she leaves, a weird pang in her chest, before shaking her head and opening her front door. She enters the house and lets out a breath while throwing her backpack on the ground.

A second later, two strong arms wrap around her waist and she squeals at the feeling of being lifted. The moment she realizes that it's Jack, she wraps her legs around her waist and her arms around his neck.