Yumeko Jabami

Red eyes. Shining. Black Hair. Bouncing as she walked. Her lips. Curved with the evilest smile you could ever see. She stopped. Faced a door. And knocked.

"Hm?" you opened the door. "Yumeko?"

"Let's gamble."

------

You woke up to the noise coming from the kitchen. You stood up and sleepily walked towards it.

"Good morning (Y/n)." Yumeko's bubbly voice echoed.

"Good mowrning." you said and yawned.

"I'm preparing breakfast. Sit down first."

You went to peek at the kitchen. Your drowsiness went away when you saw what Yumeko was wearing. She saw you and smiled.

"Wha-"

"Like it?" she asked.

She was about to spin around but you stopped her.

"Nonono. That's fine. It's cold so wear something." you said.

"I am wearing something."

"Seriously? An apron over nothing?" you were blushing so hard.

"Aww. Is my (Y/n) embarrassed?" She hugged you. Her large breasts almost getting out of the apron. "Let's gamble to decide if I should change."

"Yumeko. You're gonna be the death of me."

-----

You both sat on a large dining table. Yumeko wore an oversized shirt. Nothing underneath but her panties. You can see because she had her feet up the chair.

"How do you like your new home?" She asked.

"It's so big." you said.

"Really?" Yumeko looked inside her shirt. "But you like them right?"

"I'm not... Ugh..." you facepalmed.

Yumeko laughed.

"I love you (Y/n)" she suddenly said.

She stared at you with a smile. You were surprised, you can't answer.  You looked down on your food instead.

"It's okay. I know I haven't done much to make you love me. Unlike those two."

"Yumeko."

"Those two won't stop looking for you. And I know you won't do anything. So I gambled with you to make you agree to stay with me."

"That's not true Yumeko. I'll gladly come with you. Because... I love you too." you said.

"(Y/n). I want to kiss you right now." she said.

"Why don't you?"

"Where's the fun in that? Let's gamble over it. If I lose, you kiss me. If I win, I kiss you." she suggested.

"So what's the difference?"

"The way we do it."

You blushed.

"Let's finish eating first." you said.

"Okay. Then let's take a bath together. The way we used to. You loved it when I wash you."

"Stop it. It's embarrassing." you were blushing again.

"But it's true. It excites me. Because now I will be able to witness the difference. I will be able to see the things that wasn't there before. Teehee."

"Yumeko." you whined.

-----

"Ah. Hmm. Ahhh."

"(Y/n)."

"Yumeko."

"You're salivating too much."

"I can't help it. It's too hot for me."

"Drink some milk."

"Okay."

"One more round?" she asked.

"This is too hard."

"But you should know by now that I like playing rough."

"Every sushi has wasabi in it. Why would you do that?" you peeked inside the food Yumeko prepared.

"This is a battle of willpower. And since you have none, you lost."

"Wow. Thank you for the compliment." you said sarcastically.

"No, thank you." she smiled at you.

"Huh? For what?"

"For the wonderful meal. You lost, so I'm taking my payment."

She moved fast. In a second, her lips were ravaging yours. It was a rough kiss at first. But as seconds pass, you can feel your body heating up. You grabbed on to the side of her shirt. It was a different kind of feeling than what Mary and Kirari gave you. Was it because it's your first kiss together?

She pulled away after a while. Both of you were gasping for air.

"I really love you (Y/n)." She said. "I'm sorry I can't restrain myself anymore."

"You don't have to. I love you too." You kissed her again.

-----

You and Yumeko were in the bath together. She insisted to come with you. She said washing your back would be enough for her.

"I wonder what big sister would think? She's going to be so surprised." Yumeko said.

"What is she like?"

"She's very kind. Too kind for her own good."

"I want to meet her soon."

"I want that too."

It became silent for a while. The only sound you can hear was the sound of the shower. Yumeko backhugged you. You blushed because you can feel her chest rubbing at you. You clasped your hands in hers.

"I really love you." she whispered.

"I love you too. Yume-" you shivered.

Yumeko kissed the back of your neck. Then she moved her lips to your ear and licked it.

"Let's gamble." she whispered.

"Again!?" you exclaimed. "Way to ruin the mood Yumeko."

She moved in front of you. A very familiar smile lingered in her lips. She grabbed your hand and put it at her bare breast. You can't think of a time this girl haven't made you blush.

"Whoever gives up first loses."

"Wha-"

You almost slipped when she lunged at you. Her lips played with yours before it went down to your neck. You feel your body heat rise.

"I... won't.. lose." you gasped.

You grabbed her waist and lifted her. You put her down on the tub. You went inside and crawled on top of her. You stared at Yumeko's face. She was blushing too. Her eyes were full of lust and her breathing became more ragged every second. Her mouth was slightly agape.

"Let's lose ourselves." you both said. You started to savor each others taste until one of you gave up, which took a long time since you two became very competitive.

-----

I..  need.. water... (╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

I want you all to go crazy like me!!!!

_(:з」∠)_  
^this one feeling sexy

(✖﹏✖)