Chapter 2

**Just a fair warning, the chapters are a little longer (sometimes) and there is more dialogue! Enjoy!**

**(Edited)**

Trevor's POV

"Come on man, we need to do 108 more!" I yell at Connor, my best friend and running back. We have been doing push ups for ten minutes straight and coach told us we could leave practice early if we do 108 more in three minutes.

I want to go home, I left Charlie in the bed this morning as I came here and I'm ready to go back and see her. I've been engaged for six months so far, and honestly I still feel like we are dating. Charlie found the promise ring I bought her in my pants one day and assumed it was an engagement ring, and I didn't have the heart to tell her what it was. She though I was proposing and although I'm not ready to be married I'm happy she's happy. I think I would have proposed a year or two from now but, this was so fast.

I told my mom and dad the day it happened, they don't know I didn't do it on purpose though. I can tell they absolutely hate her, so do my siblings. My mom thinks Charlie is superficial and my dad told me she was not wife material when I took her to meet them. We have only been living together for a year and engaged for about six months and I know I love her as a friend but, I'm not in love with her yet, she's more of a good friend than anything. We've fucked for three years though, and that's why she stays.

We met at a party I was at, an immediately we clicked. Sexually we are on the same page, we had sex the entire night we met but, I can't see her as my wife because I don't love her like that. We are just sex buddies, I have no idea what to do. We haven't even had sex in a month, it's just to much work with her at this point, my hands better.

"Alright I'm ready, let's go!" Connor yells as we continue our push ups. 108 later I lay on the ground passed out as I catch my breathe. I'm suppose to be in shape, I weigh about 270 pounds of pure muscle now and I know I'm close to 6'5" in height, but I still can't do 500 push-ups without being winded. I can do lifted squats like nothing but push ups, those are bitches.

Sitting up slowly I look over at Connor "Ready for your bachelor party tomorrow? I know your best man is" He asks while smiling at me.

I wanted Turner to be my best man like I was for him but, my entire family has refused to be apart of my wedding, because they can't stand Charlie. Turner only met her one time and was done with her that minute.

"Don't do anything stupid, it's not even a real bachelor party, I'm not marrying her anytime soon" I tell him as he pats my back as we stand up. Charlie demanded we plan them so that we could get it out of the way, I just don't want to do it.

"Right, you tell Charlie that yet?" He asks while rolling his eyes, he knows the whole situation but, I consider myself a good guy and I couldn't break her heart because I do care for her.

"We are going to talk about it, I'm just doing this before I tell her" I say to him while walking into the locker room. I jump in the shower quickly with him in the one next to me.

"You need to tell her before you get married in three months" he says while washing his hair.

"I know, I was kind of praying I would want to marry her, by then at least. It just feels wrong though" I say while washing my chest.

"Okay, So after your bachelor party. At least we can watch strippers and not get judged before you're single again" he says while laughing at me.

"Yeah" I agree, at least I can watch a few strippers before ending my relationship. I can't completely end us because I do care for her, but I want to slow down to just friends again. I'm only 22 and that's to soon to settle down. She's 26 so I know why she wants to settle down but, I'm not ready.