Chapter 19: Still go to school

Mu Qixi, who had just arrived at the academy, received the news from her sister, thinking that her sister had received the news from her, and sent her fruit early in the morning, opening the news with expectation.

"..." Mu Qixi blankly looked at the food in her sister's hand, looking at the delicious food, "Oh, Xinxin, if you send this to your brother early in the morning, your third brother will be greedy..." Mu Qixi responded quickly, so my sister should send me a copy soon!

"Hmph, third brother, please, sister, I sympathize with you spiritually, come on, hold on! (naughty

Soon, Mu Qixi received her sister's reply, "..."

Mu Qixi boarded the star network and immediately posted, "My sister has become naughty, what should I do, wait online, urgent!!!"

After a while, there were many replies.

"Hahahaha, my sister is not naughty, very good!"

"Go upstairs, don't show off that you have a sister!"

"You are enough, the original poster. I don't even have a girl. You are here to show off."

"First of all, there must be a sister. Then, I can answer your questions..."

"Don't sneer, the host, it's your honor for your sister to be naughty for you!"

...

Mu Qixi: "..." After reading the replies, I never wanted to see these strange flowers again, and then continued to cry and plead with my sister.

Capital Star

The three Mu Qidong, who had rushed to Capital Star early in the morning, just saw their father, and the three people's brains sounded one after another.

"Hey, my daughter sent me a message!" Mu Fengnian said excitedly, and quickly clicked on the message.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The three of them glanced at each other, their faces were helpless, but their eyes were full of doting.

"I feel that my heart is revenge for the death of us last night..." Mu Qinan looked deep.

Mu Qidong squinted his younger brother, "Just you are smart." Then he saved the picture.

Mu Fengnian looked at the pictures sent by her daughter and said, "Haha, the baby's expression is really naughty, so cute, haha" Mu Fengnian smiled and shook his head.

"What do you want to give me?" Mu Fengnian put a soft gaze away, looked at his sons with serious faces, and said with worry, "Don't these stinky boys swallow the things that my daughters gave me..."

Receiving his father's warning gaze, Mu Qinan waved his hand quickly, "Not here with me, with Big Brother! I'm going back to our team first." After that, he left quickly.

When Allen saw the situation, he even said something was wrong, and quickly left with his own space button.

When Mu Fengnian saw the appearance of Ellen leaving, the alarm bell rang in his heart, and he looked at his elder son coldly, "Don't tell me, my share is over." If that's the case, let me see if I won't kill you!

Mu Qidong didn't change the face...they took it out of the space button and handed it to Mu Fengnian.

Seeing the package, Mu Fengnian smelled a refreshing fragrance, and the worries in his heart dissipated instantly. He smiled on his face, took the package, and couldn't wait to take out an apple and ate one.