Chapter 103: Arrive at the camp

After Gerry notified everyone, he strode away. Some of the remaining students continue to sit on the ground to rest, while others look for dormitories to go back to the dormitory to rest.

The three of Mu Qingxin looked at the dormitory and were relieved. Fortunately, they were in a dormitory.

Vance looked at the trio's fortunate expressions and smiled mysteriously, "Don't worry, we are all in the same dormitory."

"?" Mu Qingxin and the three of them... looked at Wangs in confusion, what do they mean.

Bailiyan wiped the sweat from his face and calmly explained, "We are a small team, so we are assigned to a dormitory. The dormitories are divided according to the team. Let's go, let's go back to the dormitory."

"No...no." Mu Qingxin was a little bit square. Shouldn't she live with girls and boys, and boys and boys? Why is it mixed? How to live!

"Walk around, let's go to the dormitory." Dongfang Ling excitedly pulled Mu Qingxin and Shui Hualan, who had recovered a bit of strength. It was the first time she saw a man and woman living together.

When I walked to the dormitory, I heard complaining sounds, bed splitting sounds, laughing sounds...mixed together.

"My God, this...how do you sleep?" Shui Huanlan exclaimed.

Dongfang Ling lowered his face at this time, his face couldn't believe it.

Mu Qingxin stretched her head to look at the dormitory. She saw that one side was a simple big shop with ten futons on the wall, and the other side was a table with stools and a few clothes racks. When she entered the dormitory, there were two bathrooms. , But there is no spraying, only a dust collector.

"Hey, I can't take a hot bath in the next month..." Mu Qingxin sighed.

"..." Vance has been following Mu Qingxin, trying to see their shocked expressions, but... "Isn't it normal not to take a hot bath? No, the important thing now is not whether you can take a hot bath, and How do you sleep!"

Mu Qingxin looked at Vance like a fool, then walked to the bed, and saw Lingling and Lan Lan with a sad face, Cora had already begun to make the bed. She chose the fourth place from the inside next to the wall. Obviously the three inside were given to three of them. Mu Qing looked at Cora gratefully. It turned out that Cora was cold outside and hot inside.

"Thank you Sister Cora." Mu Qingxin walked to Cora and smiled sweetly.

Cora glanced at Mu Qingxin who was smiling, her face... the same color, but her eyes softened, and she continued to make the bed.

Mu Qingxin didn't care if Cora responded, anyway, she knew it in her heart, and then she took out a simple tabernacle from the space. She also wondered how to use the ventilation at both ends. It turned out to be used here.

"What is this?" Wang Si looked at what Mu Qingxin took out in surprise.

"Lingling, Lan Lan, come and help, Sister Cora, don't tidy it up, we will fix this, you will tidy it up, it will take you a little bit of time," Mu Qingxin said while supporting her shelf.

Cora stopped what she was holding and watched the three girls adjust the tabernacle. She understood what they were doing. A hint of surprise flashed in her eyes. She had never seen anything like this before. If there was one, girls in military training had used it for so many years. Up.

"Xinxin, you are too smart, so you won't be embarrassed." Dongfang Ling said happily.

"This was prepared by my aunt, but I didn't expect it to be used."

The men stood aside, eye-catching...no glamour...interrupted and wanted to help, but was rejected. The girls quickly set up the tent, as if a small room was separated from the room. .

"Okay, go wash and rest." Bai Liyan said as they watched them finishing up.