Chapter 165: Team field (36) has worked hard to grow meat

"I have this intention too, Lan Lan, come, come, you come to dizzy them, we fish..." Wangs waved to let Shui Huanlan pass.

"..." Zong Lun who followed this conversation was surprised and speechless. When did the Thunder Blade Beast become so easy to catch? And eat? Just kidding, don't get electrocuted right in your mouth.

"Boom boom boom..."

Suddenly, the sound from the front attracted his attention, and until he saw the source of the sound, he didn't understand why the two of Belabes... just showed that unspeakable expression.

"Xinxin, what are you doing?"

Zong Lun looked at the clean Thunder Blade Beast being treated, the **** visceral scales beside it, and the head and tail of the Thunder Blade Beast...Oh, he couldn't look anymore, he wanted to vomit.

Mu Qingxin handled the last Thunder Blade Beast, raising her face, "I am cleaning Thunder Blade Beast, and I will eat these at night."

"Eat?" Zong Lun fished out his ears, "Eat... Thunder Blade Beast?" He heard that right, really want to eat? ? ?

Mu Qingxin, Dongfang Ling, and Cora took the processed Thunder Blade Beast, and walked to the tent where they were stationed, while Wangs and Darren took the Aqua Blue to continue catching Thunder Blade Beast.

Zong Lun looked at Mu Qingxin's movements and felt that this was true. He became interested for a while and walked up quickly, "Xinxin, are you using that set of kitchen utensils to make these thunderblade beasts? And what my grandpa said What are the delicious foods?"

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Yes!"

Hearing the answer, Zong Lun's interest greatly increased, so he should take a good look at how to use those things. After he made them, he has been trying to use these things.

"What are you doing?"

Baker saw Mu Qingxin and the three holding boxes in their hands, not knowing what they were planning to do.

"It's done so soon!" Locke, Bailiyan and Mellen quickly ran over to catch the box, looking at the plump Thunderblade inside, with a joyful smile on their faces.

When Bellabes saw the box, the scene just flashed in her mind, a nausea, and she immediately turned her head and stopped looking.

Baker curiously stepped forward and stretched his head to look into the box, "This is... Thunderblade?" Although it has no head and tail, and no scales on its body, it can be seen at a glance that it is Thunderblade.

Others also surrounded them, it turned out to be the corpse of Thunder Blade Beast.

"Where did you get so many corpses of Thunder Blade Beast? I don't know what kind of beast is so cruel. It's not enough to kill Thunder Blade Beast. They ate their heads and tails, as well as their internal organs. ......" Andy carried a processed Thunder Blade Beast, and analyzed it straightforwardly.

"...I don't know how the mouth of this kind of beast grows. The head and tail wounds of the Thunderblade beast are flush with no trace of tearing. Are the scales torn off one by one? Why..."

"..." Mu Qing looked at Andy, who was talking about it, who was the beast? It can be clearly seen at a glance that it was cut by a knife, and it was so nonsense...what a kind of beast's mouth does not know how to grow, how long it can grow, you might as well just say that it grows into a big sword!

Bella Bess, Zong Lun, and those who knew, looked blankly at Andy, who was excited and excited as if they discovered the new world. What happened? What kind of beast? Why didn't they understand.

"...Oh, this must be an undiscovered beast in the book of interstellar alien beasts. We are so lucky to have discovered a novel species. We just don't know whether it's dangerous or not, ah! I can make Thunderblade like this It must be dangerous, let's... do you want to leave here quickly..."

Seeing Andy, who was more and more scared, Mu Qingxin... rubbed... rubbed her face, and finally couldn't stand it anymore, and directly took out the kitchen utensils from the space, and ignored the self-entertaining neurosis.

"Captain, let's evacuate as soon as possible, otherwise..." Andy continued to lobby Baker, while carefully staring around him, for fear of being eaten by the terrible monster he had imagined!

Belabeth's face... looks very ugly, and it's embarrassing to be embarrassed by her stupid teammates.

"Enough, Andy!" Bella hesitated Andy.

Beth rolled her eyes and said unbearably, "Those Thunder Blade beasts were killed by that weapon, just like that, here!" Pointing to Mu Qingxin who picked up the knife again, motioned them to look over.

"Boom! Boom!"

Seeing Mu Qingxin's knives up and down quickly, a Thunderblade beast was chopped into pieces, and after chopped one by one, they continued to take out one and chop again.

"Baili, Locke, do you want to eat baked?" Mu Qing asked distractedly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" the two answered loudly.

"Then you go get some branches, I will pickle them now, and you will bake them later."

"Okay!" The two ran quickly into the woods.

"Sister Myron Lingling Kola, you come pick them, I tell you, you just do it."

"it is good!"

The three of them were surprised and excited when they heard that they could marinate the Thunderblade by themselves. They could also make delicious food by themselves!

"Thomas, can you make a few racks for the Thunderblade Beasts we used to cook before, and they can put them on the racks when they bring them back later."

"Okay, I'll do it soon!" Thomas quickly left.

Baker's team stood there blankly, staring blankly at this group of people busying themselves, not knowing what they were doing.

Suddenly, Darren ran over and shouted loudly, "Cover your ears, cover your ears! Blue is going to scream!"

Those who have received the powerful blue water waves, immediately put down the things in their hands, took out the earplugs, and then tightly covered their ears.

The Baker group still looked at them blankly, not knowing what they were doing.

Mu Qingxin looked at the few people who were in a daze, rolled her eyes, "Senior elder sisters, hurry up and cover your ears, otherwise you will be very painful later!"

Baker Zonglun didn't know what Mu Qingxin's words meant, but still shouted that everyone else should cover their ears.

Darren saw everyone covering their ears and shouted, "Okay!" After speaking, he quickly covered their ears.

"what---"

A sharp voice came over, and when Mu Qingxin covered everyone's ears, she wrapped her mental energy around everyone, so now they heard the sound waves still acceptable.

The sound dissipated, everyone released their hands, and after a while they saw Vance and Darren and the flushed Shui Hualan happily holding three boxes and walking over.

"Xinxin, we caught a lot of Thunder Blade Beasts, you can do them all!"

"We have worked so hard in the field for so many days, and we have to reward ourselves for the last night!"

All those who are watching the surveillance + the students who are suffering: "Which way are you working hard? Where did you work hard? Have you worked hard to grow taller? Fuck!"