Chapter 157: Team Field (28) Vigorous

Mu Qingxin looked at Pete in front of him, "I find that you are really annoying! It seems that you did not reflect on yourself last time!"

Hearing Mu Qingxin's words, Pete was furious and raised the weapon in his hand, "Smelly girl, today I will show you who is the trash!"

Mu Qingxin narrowed her eyes and took out the phoenix string. In order to match the size of the mecha, the phoenix string became very large, looking like a...washboard from a distance? !

Pete and the others suddenly saw something in Mu Qingxin's hand. They thought it was a weapon. When they took a closer look, it turned out to be a piece of broken wood. "Hahahaha, this girl has a convulsion in her brain, so she came out with a piece of wood, haha, little girl , What do you think the mecha is made of? I'm afraid your piece of wood will instantly become ashes!"

"Oh? Really? Let's give it a try!" Mu Qingxin was already in full fit with the mecha at this time, with the same flexibility as her own body, holding the enlarged version of the phoenix string, and instantly disappeared in place.

"Where is the person?" The person who was still laughing at Mu Qingxin just now looked at the red...colored mecha that suddenly disappeared, shocked.

"Be careful, behind!" Pete shouted loudly, immediately raising his weapon and aiming at the red...color mech.

The corner of Mu Qingxin's mouth twitched, and she picked up Feng Xian and shouted at the head of the mecha in front of her.

"Boom!"

"thump!"

Mu Qing looked at the mecha head that was rolling aside with smoke with satisfaction, and felt Feng Xian's emotional appeal, and patted Feng Xian, "What? Did my plank become ashes? Oh, you. What are your mechas made of? Why are they so casually shot!"

After speaking, he quickly continued to pat the mecha on the ground twice.

"Plop...Plop" twice, the mecha on the ground lost an arm and a leg.

"Alarm! Alarm! The mecha is 100% damaged and can no longer operate! Alarm! Alarm..."

"..."

"..."

Everyone stared dumbly at the mecha head with no limbs on the ground, and one arm and leg...Looking at the board in Mu Qingxin's hand, everyone involuntarily...touched...touched their neck, Nima , What is the board made of? It can shoot mechas made of nano and micro materials...

Fengxian: I'm an ancient fairy tool, a high-tech magic horse, I haven't heard of it!

"Boom!"

"Cora!"

Suddenly, Mu Qingxin heard the voice of her companion, turned her head and saw her teammate being knocked into the air one after another, and hurriedly ran over to help the teammate.

"Want to run? No way!" Pete had already seen that Mu Qingxin's teammates couldn't support it. How could he let Mu Qingxin run back!

Seeing the mecha blocking in front of him, Mu Qingxin had no patience. She quickly performed the first two moves of the twelve-stroke style. The breeze under her feet moved quickly, and the phoenix string in her hand slapped the mecha in front of her.

"Boom!"

"Oh!"

"Wow!"

There was silence in the monitoring room, and everyone was stunned at the monitoring...the flying mecha limbs.

Corey pressed Cora severely, "Sister, do you miss your sister?" After speaking, an attack knocked off Cora's mecha arm.

Cora was in the mecha, staring fiercely at Corey who was suppressing her, "Alert! Alarm! The upper right limb of the mech is damaged, the upper right limb of the mech is damaged..."

"Last time you were fate, this time...you are also considered to be fate! So many people are here, don't worry, I won't kill you, but...your mecha will die for you!"

"Dare you!" Cora resisted desperately.

"Hehe, see if I dare!" Corey took off suddenly, pointed his weapon at the mecha on the ground, the corners of his red mouth curled up, and pressed the launch button.

"Boom!"

As soon as Corey fired..., Corey was suddenly violently hit, and the light waves emitted...flew towards the distant forest, directly smashing a large area of ​​trees.

"Cora, are you okay!" Thomas quickly walked to Cora and asked.

"Ahem, it's okay, thank you, Thomas." Cora looked at the mecha outside and was very grateful to Thomas. Suddenly, Cora saw a mech appearing behind Thomas and shouted, "Thomas, get out of the way! Danger!"

Thomas sensitively felt the danger behind him, hugged Cora and moved quickly to the side. As soon as the two left that place, a deep pit had already been blown up in that place.

"Rex, kill them!" Corey stood up tremblingly and shouted.

Several people in Bailiyan were also damaged by the attacking mecha. Seeing Rex attacking Thomas and Cora, they gritted their teeth and barely supported them and flew over.

Seeing that scene, Mu Qingxin was very anxious, looking at the green mecha in front of her, and was very annoyed, "Heh, it's really a way for you. Hold up the phoenix string in his hand.

When Peter saw it, he was taken aback, and immediately moved to the side. However, his speed was completely out of the same channel as Mu Qingxin's speed. He only heard a "bang", and he saw a green arm slipping from his eyes. After that, I felt that my mecha was being violently attacked.

"Boom!"

"I wipe it! Hidden weapon!"

The other squad had just walked out of the forest and hadn't entered...the rocky area, it was almost hit by the "hidden weapon" that fell from the sky. When the dust dissipated, they could see what the "hidden weapon" was in the ground.

"This... is the mecha arm?" Baker looked at the green... mecha arm on the ground, shocked.

"There should be a battle ahead." Andy walked forward, wanting to know who is so powerful that he could interrupt the mecha arm, and how? The heat weapon will certainly not leave such a complete arm.

The remaining few people also ran over quickly, wanting to know what happened before.

"Hey, that's Rex's flames. Which team was attacked by Rex?" Baker and the others stood on the safe side and watched the battle ahead.

"That...who is that..." Bella opened her small mouth and looked at a place in shock.

"What? What?" Suddenly, a girl who looked exactly like Bella came from behind. She stretched her head and looked in the direction where the twin sister was looking. She was shocked at a glance. Both of them opened their mouths. , His eyes widened, his expression was exactly the same.

Several other people saw the expressions of the two of them and looked at them. The next second, they also opened their mouths wide.

I saw a red... colored mech sitting on a green... colored mech body, holding a wooden board in his hand, and patted the mech crazily. The parts of the green... colored mecha were It's... flying around.

Baker swallowed... "The arm should be the mecha on the ground..."

Zong Lun saw the red...-colored mecha at a glance, and a smile flashed in his eyes, "I know who it is."

"Who?" Bella and Beth's eyes flashed brightly, looking at Zong Lun excitedly.

Zong Lun looked at the fierce movements of the red...color mecha in front of him. I really couldn't imagine that the little girl would be so fierce. I gave..."