Chapter 192: My old nine is so nice

The boss returned to his senses, looked at the house close at hand, and said quickly, "Throw it away, throw it away, don't mess with the soil at our house, throw it away!"

The hands of the poisonous needle bees were loosened, and the big clod suddenly fell to the ground and fell into small pieces.

Lao Jiu flew over and saw the small pieces on the ground and the house that was intact, and he was relieved, "Fortunately, our house is okay. I said you, what's the matter? Why do you move such a big piece of land? , Eat it!"

The boss and the other poisonous needle bees looked at the dirt on the ground and lowered their heads in shame. They really wanted to move home to eat, but they were obviously big flowers just now. Why did they turn into soil?

"Blame Old Eleven, we almost ruined our home!" Lao Jiu muttered, squinting at Mu Qingxin in the distance.

Mu Qingxin shook her head amused, and the situation on the side of the Poisonous Needle Bee could be seen clearly under her mental monitoring, including Lao Jiu's grumble.

It was getting late, Mu Qingxin put away the phoenix string, picked up the embroidered embroidery, and directly out of the space.

On the other side, I learned from the old nine that the reason for their illusions came from the old eleven. The bosses flew over. We must educate and educate the old eleven to let her know that the poisonous bees must unite and love each other. Don't trip each other!

However, when they flew the entire space and did not find the figure of Old Eleven, they had to wait for the next time they saw Old Eleven before giving her class!

"By the way, Old Jiu, at that time you said you found something strange, what is it?" The second child remembered that he found something strange before, and asked curiously.

The other Poisonous Needle Bees also looked over, and then Old Jiu remembered the funny and strange guy it had found, and said happily, "You come with me!"

Lao Jiu was leading the way, and the other poisonous needle bees followed behind it. After flying not far, they arrived at Bud.

Lao Jiu stopped not far from Yaya, pointed to the green light and said to everyone, "Look, that guy, it's so strange, it's surrounded by green light, it looks scary!" Lao Jiu was a little timid when he saw the green light, and the sleeping guy. When he first saw that guy, his heart was scared, a little scared, especially the sharp cold light on the guy's body. Thorns, look at the soft thorns on your ass, compare with others...

No, no, you can't destroy your own power and prestige, grow that guy's momentum! Old Jiu thought silently in his heart, in order to grow his momentum, he specifically called his friends!

The second child looked around, there was no green light, and then turned to look at the boss and several people. They were also confused...forcing doubt...confused, a few poisonous needle bees glanced at each other, it seems that the old nine is not only Is it a fool, or... color blindness!

A few Poisonous Needle Bees looked at Lao Jiu with sympathetic eyes, couldn't bear to break it, and flew to it in a slanderous manner, "Lao Jiu, then I have to refurbish my room, I'm leaving now!" After talking, he flew away.

"Lao Jiu, we must hurry to find food and produce a lot of honey for Lao Eleven, otherwise we won't be able to live here in the future, let's go first!" The old three, four, five and six flew away.

"Um, Old Jiu, you continue to stay here to observe this guy, we know this guy is very strange to you." Old Jiu nodded, so what? Are you staring at it here too?

"So, the task of observing it is entrusted to you, let's go work on other things first!" After speaking, the old seven flew away.

The old nine looked at the big one who was still here, looking at it expectantly, the boss looked at the brothers who left, glanced at the plant, then glanced at the old nine who was looking forward to looking at him, regretting himself in his heart Why didn't you leave with them!

"Old Nine..." The boss was struggling. Would you like to tell Old Nine that there is no so-called green light here, but said that he was sad because he was... colorblind, and he said to Old Nine, Old Nine, you In fact, he is a fool, then will Lao Jiu be more foolish?

Looking at the tangled appearance of the boss, Lao Jiu waved his hand directly, "No need to say, let's go, I know you are busy too, let's go! Let's go, don't talk!"

The boss was relieved when he heard what Old Jiu said, and flew away quickly.

The old nine flew lonely in the air, his eyes fixed on Yaya, and he kept thinking that the bosses are all stupid, they still have to rely on him to stare here, and the safety of him and his friends still depends on It, alas, its old nine is so kind, great, noble and just...

Mu Qingxin got out of the room and looked at Guangnao. It showed that it was already six and five. Mu Qingxin quickly opened the door and went downstairs.

As soon as I got downstairs, I heard Lingling chatting with...milk...milk mother happily.

Mu Qingxin walked over and saw what Lingling had said, which made the...milk...milk and mother laugh.

On the other side were Grandpa and Gaozu, who were talking to the third brother with a smile on their faces.

Mu Qingxin walked over with a smile, and Bill was the first to see the master coming, and moved over quickly, "Master, have you rested well?"

At this time, other people also saw Mu Qingxin, and they all looked over with smiles.

"Xinxin, have you rested well?" Dongfang Ling stood up, walked to Mu Qing's body, and asked with concern, "I got up at that moment. Seeing your door is still closed, I didn't disturb you. I got down by myself."

Mu Qingxin nodded, "I have already rested, but now I am full of energy! How about you, have you rested well?"

"Well, I'll rest too!" Dongfang Ling nodded, pulling Mu Qingxin and sitting down.

Bill immediately took a cup of tea and placed it in front of Mu Qingxin.

"Thank you, Bill!" Mu Qingxin thanked Bill.

"Heart, Oulang made a meal and brought it here. Are you hungry?" Mu Zhaohui looked at his great-granddaughter lovingly.

"Gaozu, are you hungry? I must have waited a long time." Mu Qingxin said apologetically, she was too focused in the space and forgot the time.

"Baby, what are you holding in your hand?" Borissa saw what was in her granddaughter's hand and saw the outermost pattern, her eyes lit up.

Hearing that, everyone else looked over and saw what Mu Qingxin was holding.

Mu Qingxin put the small handkerchief in her hand on the table and spread it out one by one for everyone to see.

"This is the small handkerchief I prepared for the opening tomorrow. I embroidered it according to the pictures of the meals made by Oulang. It may be too different from those pictures..." Mu Qingxin said a little embarrassed.

Others looked at the small handkerchiefs on the table in surprise, picked them up and gently...touched them, "No, baby, these handkerchiefs are more beautiful and precious than those pictures!" Borissa said indulgently, her eyes full of Love to marvel.