30: Facing Him

"The Pixie Woods?" Regina asked, "That's where it is?"

"It's just north of here," Conrad said, "It's where the Pixie Dust used to grow."

"Do you know where that is?" Emma asked Hook.

"Aye," Hook said, "The whole region is deserted now. No one, but Pan has set foot in those woods in centuries."

"There was one other person," Elle spoke up.

Her hazel eyes meet everyone's as she continued, "Me."

"Then let's make history," Neal said, "We'll bring an entire party this time around."

"We're gonna need you here," Emma said to Neal, "Once we get Henry's heart, it's gonna be a race back. We need help on both ends."

"Okay," Neal nodded.

"What do you need from us?" David asked. 

"Let's gather up the Lost Boys," Neal brought up, "Get 'em on board the Jolly Roger. Prepare the ship to fly."

"Let's hope you have a pegasus sail," Hook said, "Otherwise we're at the mercy of the trade winds."

"Pan's Shadow's in here," Neal reminded the pirate, "It'll get us home. Long as your ship holds together."

"Well, as long as your plan holds together," Hook said in return, "She will."

Elle frowned at her father's tone. With Neal back, Elle noticed her father's jealousy. While she knew she should be happy to see him think about something other than revenge, Elle could not hold back her resentment towards her father for moving on from her mother so easily.

"Let's do it," Emma said, "Elle, we're going to need you with us."

Elle nodded her head, "Of course."

Elle knew why they were bringing her along. Not only did she know where Peter was, she knew that he would not attack her, not initially anyways. 

She led the way to Peter's Thinking Tree. She hadn't seen Peter since he revealed his plans to take Henry's heart from him. Elle still remembered the rage she felt at his plans for Henry. But Felix's words to her brought another emotion. Regret. Regret for not trying harder to protect Henry. Even regret for falling in love with Peter. Her grip on her sword tightened until her knuckles turned white. She pushed the thoughts from her mind and focused on the task at hand, finding Peter Pan.

"Look," Regina said.

They surrounded a box. 

"It's a box," Elle snorted.

"It's not just any box," Regina told her, "It's pandora's box. Trapped inside is Gold."

"Why do we need it?" Elle asked, annoyed, "He can just stay here and rot for all I care."

"We can't," Emma told the Lost Girl, "We still need him. Besides what about Belle?"

Elle frowned, remembering the librarian who was also Mr. Gold's lover. She sighed, "I guess you're right."

Mary Margaret reached out to grab it when Regina's voice stopped her, "Careful. Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason."

"It's David's only way home," Mary Margaret said, "Without Gold, we're stuck here."

She went to grab it when vines shot out and grabbed her. 

"Mary Margaret!" Emma said, worried. 

Elle jumped back as the vines grabbed Regina and Emma. They were trapped against the trunk of the tree and Elle knew they were here. 

"Hang tight," She said, "I'm going to cut you down."