39: The Truth About Elle Weston

Elle stood in front of the library that she knew would lead to Hades' lair. While the heroes pleaded for her to stay with them, she shook her head knowing that Hades had Hook. She entered the elevator and it went down underground. She stepped out to see her father. 

"Hook!" She shouted and was sent to her knees by Hades. 

He placed a hand under her chin and forced her to look into his eyes, "There you are my little troublesome queen. Deciding to play while the god went away. How shall you be punished this time."

"Stay away from her," Hook demanded. 

Hades dropped Elle and picked him up. He gave a threatening look to her, "One word or action and your dear old father falls into the River of Lost Souls and is gone for good."

Elle's body froze and Hades smiled at her surrender. He forced her to get on a boat while speaking to Hook. When they arrived at their destination, Elle got off and Hades quickly hung her father up on a chain. She would try to free him, but knew Hades would not hesitate to let the chain fall and she would lose Hook forever. 

"Now, I want you to think about why you're here. You tried to escape. You freed another prisoner. You refuse to do what I ask. And, do you know the most important reason?"

"I couldn't begin to guess," Hook stated.

"Hope," Hades answered him, "You and your colleagues brought contraband, hope, into my world and that is strictly forbidden. And despite some creative beatings, I still see hope in your eyes."

"Now, I would like that to be gone before you reach the water."

The chains rattled and Hook was lowered a little and struggled. 

"No," Elle pleaded, looking at him, "Please, let him go. Let me be in his place."

"No, Elle," her father stopped her, "It's too dangerous."

Hades smiled at her and touched her cheek, "My lovely, sweet queen. Agree to be mine in every way and your wish is my command."

His breath hit her neck and she pushed him away from her. Her hazel eyes flashing with fear. She would never be his. She belonged to Peter, but most importantly she belonged to herself. 

"You have interfered with my carefully cultivated existence. So, I am going to hurt you," Hades said, getting into the pirate's face, "Then I'm going to collect your friends and hurt them. So, there's going to be no one left to save you."

"You're wrong Hades," Elle said confidently, "I will save my father from you and Peter."

Hades just grinned, "How foolish. I will not hesitate to show you your place in my realm."

He summoned chains and brought Elle to her knees. She tried to move and summon her powers, but Hades just shook his head, "You can't remove them, they're enchanted with the my share of powers of my father, Cronus whom I ended long ago along with my brothers. This power can trap a god."

"I'm not even a god," Elle let out frustrated, "You are delusional, Hades."

Hades just laughed, like he knew something she didn't, "You never told her the truth, did you Killian?"

Hook was silent and Elle looked up at him, "What are you talking about?"

"Why spoil the fun?" Hades said before focusing on Hook, "Feel free to go mad."

He left solitary and when he did, Elle looked up at him. 

"What don't I know? What was Hades talking about?" Elle asked him, struggling in her chains.