15

Sexual content in this chapter !

Greyson clutched a picnic basket in one hand and a blanket in the other. The sun had already set but, thankfully, it wasn't cold. They'd been walking for fifteen minutes through the vast backyard of the mansion to a clearing within the trees where no light from the mansion reached so all they could see was the stars.

"Wow," Levi whispered, looking up.

He'd never seen the stars this way, as he'd always lived in the city and the light ruined the natural glow from the stars.

Greyson used his phone's flashlight to see the basket in his hand and pick out a few thick candles with glass bases to set up so they had some kind of light that wasn't irritating like a flashlight.

The three laid out the blanket and set the candles on top, lighting them and turning off the flashlights.

Levi sat down and helped unpack the food that Gale had made for them, which was a simple cheese tray, some fruit, and a bottle of wine as well as a few juice boxes since Elijah and Levi wouldn't drink much.

"I thought that for our first date that the three of us spent together not talking about being demons or something heavy would be best spent in a quiet environment," Greyson said, pouring himself a glass of wine while Elijah poked his straw into his juice box.

Levi followed Elijah's lead and grabbed his own juice box, taking a sip before grabbing a piece of strawberry.

"Look at the stars," Elijah whispered, putting down his juice and laying his head on Levi's lap. "I'm glad you didn't invite Kayden. He doesn't shut up when he sees stars."

Greyson reached over to Levi's lap to run his fingers through Elijah's hand. "Be nice to Kayden," he said as he played with the light strands. "He loves astronomy."

"Maybe Simon will but him one of those star things," Elijah joked. "It's not even real. You can't purchase a star."

Levi giggled. "According to astrology.com or whatever you can," he said, tracing his fingers over Elijah's face and touching his cheeks and lips before resting his hand in Elijah's.

"I have two stars right by me," Elijah said, grabbing Greyson's hand and tightening his grip on Levi's palm. "And you two are free."

Greyson scoffed at Elijah's logic, laying down beside him and kissing him on the lips. "That's cute," he said, awe in his eyes as he worked on kissing down Elijah's neck.

When Greyson looked up, he saw longing in Levi's eyes, as if he wanted to join in but was too afraid. He tapped Elijah's hip and got Elijah to look as well.

Sitting up, Elijah guided Levi to sit in between them and kissed his cheek while Greyson trailed his hand up and down the back of Levi's neck.

Levi closed his eyes in pleasure while the two touched his sensually, kissing his cheeks and his neck. He opened his eyes and turned to Elijah, pressing his lips to the other man's surprising both Elijah and Greyson.

Levi worried that he made a mistake until Elijah kissed him back and Greyson moved behind Levi, pulling him into his lap and pressing tiny kisses to his neck.

It was clear to Levi that Elijah was an experienced kisser, and he was good. He knew all of the right places to lick and nip, while Greyson rubbed his sides and kissed along his neck, biting him and making him whine into Elijah's mouth.

Eventually their kiss was broke and Greyson wasted no time turning Levi around and locking their lips together. It was different than Elijah, as he was more excited and assertive while Greyson was gentle but still showed that he was in charge.