Chapter 28

The next morning...

Betty Pov:
I woke peacefully, my leg thrown across Jug's torso, my naked body still clinging to his as I had been that night. His breathing was slow and serene, his hands hugging my waist as he slept. A messy bed-head curl draped over his forehead, his nose tinted a shade of pink, his lips swollen from our night full of passion and love, both in the physical and mental sense.

I shifted my body so that I was completely on top of him, chest-on-chest as I ran my fingertips along his cheeks and forehead. He didn't stir. His tranquility remained constant, his face unchanged. An idea came to me, a smirk appearing on my face.

⚠️Smut⚠️
I lifted myself off of his chest, slowly moving lower in regards to his body as I moved the blankets back. I grabbed his member, pumping it a little as sleepy groans left Jug's mouth. I then sat up slightly, holding his member up as I sank down onto it. My hips rolled slowly, moving up and down as I placed kisses and hickeys onto his chest. His grunts and groans grew louder as he was pulled into consciousness, one of his hands making its way to tangle itself into my hair and down my neck.

I lifted myself off once he finished, moving back up to his chest. I laid back down on top of him, kissing him soundly on the lips. "Hmm.", he moaned into it before I pulled away. His eyelids fluttered open, a smile painting his face. "Good morning.", I whispered. He chucked, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply, as if to captivate the warmness and ecstasy in the air. "Hmm. Good morning indeed, my love.".

We lied cuddling tightly in bed for a while before he reluctantly decided that he needed to go to work for the day. Numerous kisses were exchanged, me putting in all my effort to lure him back to bed, though I knew it was necessary that he leave.

Soon after he left, I began dozing off, exhaustion from the night before overwhelming me, but not before I felt a small little ball of heat snuggling into my body, her hair splaying over Jug's pillow (She put clothes on while Jug was getting ready for work, btw.). I asked drowsily if she was hungry, but she only shook her head before her breathing steadied, soft snores coming from her tiny mouth. I pulled her closer to me before I fell asleep once more.

Later that day...

Jughead Pov:
The day went by fast, and all of my work had been easily accomplished. I made my way home, listening to the small hum of the radio as I remembered the events of last night and this morning. I felt as if my heart would bulge out of my chest. I truly hadn't been this happy in a very long time, and I loved Betty and Lola will all my heart.

Perplexity overtook me when I stepped through the front door, the house completely silent with nobody in sight. The perplexity morphed into worry, myself wondering where they would've gone and why wasn't I informed, or maybe something was wrong. However, I had realized it would probably be wise to check upstairs first.

I cracked my bedroom door open, sighing with relief when I saw Lola snuggled up close to Betty. It was already 3 in the afternoon and they still weren't awake. I chucked, shaking my head as I quietly went to the bathroom, swiftly changing back into some more comfortable clothes. I went back into the bedroom, climbing into bed behind Lola, nudging then both over slightly.

Betty woke up startled before her eyes caught sight of me, releasing her breath. Go back to sleep, I mouthed to her, rubbing her arm as she allowed her eyes to shut. I laid down completely, extending my arm over Lola and across to Betty, protecting both of them as they rested. I, too, decided to share the moment, my eyes closing out of exhaustion from work. I kissed Lola's head briefly, my mind and heart settling with comfort and pure glee before I fell asleep.

Soft babies 🥺