XXXV

Author's note;

The next two chapters are the most awaited and hard to write chapter. At a certain point we need BGM or Ost for the moment.
The song I have chosen for the Ost are

1- Game of survival - Ruelle.

I'll tell you when to play the songs. Thanks. Now without any further things. Let's start the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

———————————————

Chapter # 35 : The last binding.

“ You don't get to die and be reborn the same.
You come back,
But you come back wrong.
This is the price you pay for resurrection.”
                         —Nathaniel Orion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's P.O.V.

Meeting of the eyes, it's a common thing that happens to everyone. You meet the eyes of people when you talk or even when you are walking in the streets with strangers.
Sonetimes,  some eyes leave an impression. It's not the eyes that leave the impression but the emotion behind them.

Their eyes met before and it bought a difference in both of their lives.

And their eyes met again, today.
And this time too, a difderence is going to be made in their lives. Something that they will remember for the rest of their lives.

Vladimir's eyes conveyed relief upon seeing her safe and sound.
Adrienne's eyes conveyed grief because she knew. She didn't want him to come here. She knew about the army Lamarck has behind him. Lamarck's whole army has to pass through the portal after the binding and the army will be here.
Vladimir is ournumbered. And another disadvantage that he has is that he is far away from him land. And his warriors are divided into groups and are stationed in other packs.
This is what Lamarck wanted. He lured him out when he is underprepared.

Adrienne's fear was gripping her heart. This wasn't his fight.

Lamarck was looking up towards the sky as if he was waiting for a signal. Maybe he was.
All of his plan has gone just as he wanted. He could see his success solid in front of him.

He now needs to bind the fourth place and after that all the bindings are complete.

He smiled devilishly.

Adrienne focused her attention back on the wolves.

“ Don't worry. This is the last binding place, niece. After this you won't have to see those mutts.” Lamarck pats her back lovingly.

Adrienne's lips curl back as a silent protest. “ What do you mean by the last binding ? The middle and fifth binding is still remaing. And for that you'll need to go the royal  kingdom. Do you think you can survive that kingdom? They'll kill you in the air you roam around.” Adrienne's words die down when Lamarck starts laughing.

He wipes imaginary tears from his eyes and pats her head.“ Oh darling, this is indeed the last binding.”

Adrienne still couldn't understand his plan.

Lamarck continues.“ And as for the royal kingdom, don't worry. I won't be going in there. You will go in there. After all, you are the middle point.”

Adrienne felt as she was falling into abyss. She understood now. She was the fifth point. After all, she also has the circle engraved on her body.